The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Chance to earn 3 FREE Crown Crates this weekend (Nov24-Nov 26)

ForMalacath
ForMalacath
✭✭✭
https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26249

Earn Free Crown Crates!

Bring cleansing fire to those who threaten Tamriel and earn up to three Flame Atronach Crown Crates free! In order to acquire the free crates, log into the game and defeat any enemy creature such as monsters, bosses, or even enemy NPCs (critters do not count!) every day, from Friday November 24 until Sunday November 26.
Note that for the purpose of this event, each day begins at 12:00AM GMT and ends at 11:59PM GMT (that means it starts at 7:00PM the day before for those on the US East Coast).
You'll be rewarded for your efforts with one free crate for each day you participate, and you'll receive the Flame Atronach Crown Crates you've earned on Tuesday, November 28

In Malacath we trust

XB1 EU
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I didn't see this!
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was wondering when they would do this.
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome I could use more crown food =/
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How insidiously generous of them
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like fire
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't complain they are doing this again. But if I get complete and utter crap in my free crates just like I did last time for the Reapers Harvest Season, my streak of not buying any crown crates will continue.
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. It’s all crap this season. There’s nothing I want in these crates except the Shadow Atronach, and LOL at trying for that.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    I can't complain they are doing this again. But if I get complete and utter crap in my free crates just like I did last time for the Reapers Harvest Season, my streak of not buying any crown crates will continue.
    I got an 150% xp scroll who I sold back for 33 stones I think, more than I needed to get all I wanted from current crates.
    Not so much interesting from the next round the sentry cat looks cute and an obvious outfit but I don't think it will be in crates
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    I got an 150% xp scroll who I sold back for 33 stones I think, more than I needed to get all I wanted from current crates.
    Not so much interesting from the next round the sentry cat looks cute and an obvious outfit but I don't think it will be in crates

@zaria

I'm very interested in the cat too, it would be a perfect pet for one of my characters. My luck with these things is horrid though, I've only ever got blue and green rarity items and they are cosmetics I would never use. In any event, I manage my expectations accordingly.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awh, I'm in Ireland for a concert during that time :( Good luck with rng guys