Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade totally broken after CWC.

Marabornwingrion
Marabornwingrion
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
1. Master Assassin passive is not working - when I'm invisible, in character window I have increased weapon and spell damage, it also affects tooltips of my abilities on bar, BUT when I attack from stealth my abilities and weapon attacks hit for excatly the same values as when I'm attacking while not being in stealth. Tested with combat metrics.

2. Concealed Weapon is not stunning and giving off balance - when I attack someone while being stealthed they're just getting raw damage from this skill, nothing more. Tested in duels with friends.

3. Shadowy Disguise doesn't grant 100% crit chance - tested only with assassins will at the moment, when I use cloak and then use AW, it sometimes doesn't crit. The "precision" buff is present in character window tho.

4. Shadow Image is not working - I'm in range of my shadow but my character can't teleport to it even on flat terrain, teleporting animation exist but my character is still standing in the same spot.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1 Master Assassin Passive now teleports you behind the enemy
    2 Concealed Weapon now teleports you behind the enemy
    3 Shadowy Disguise now teleports you behind the enemy
    4 Shadow Image now teleports you behind the enemy

All issues now fixed with the clouding swarm route.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

I'm really scared they're going to give us a "clouding swarm" fix for image.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

I really hope that they won't.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also found that my cloak is broken. :|
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Lexxypwns
      Lexxypwns
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Izaki wrote: »

I'm starting to lose faith on them to fix anything properly

I'm so burnt out right now man, my favorite class skill doesn't work, my chosen platform is unplayable, its hard to have faith they'll fix any of this.

I was gonna move to PC but there's still so many bugs and I can't see myself subscribing and buying morrowind on a second platform considering the game's performance and track record
    • Izaki
      Izaki
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

I'm so burnt out right now man, my favorite class skill doesn't work, my chosen platform is unplayable, its hard to have faith they'll fix any of this.

I was gonna move to PC but there's still so many bugs and I can't see myself subscribing and buying morrowind on a second platform considering the game's performance and track record

Same here man... Almost subscribed on PC yesterday actually, but then decided that I'll probably stop playing this game before I even hit max CP on PC.
      @ Izaki #PCEU
      #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
      #MoreDPSthanYou
      #Stamblade
    • CavalryPK
      CavalryPK
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I can confirm.... all of the skills mentioned above are not working as intended. @ZOS_GinaBruno san. an update would be appreciated. Onegaishimas.
      THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
    • vovus69
      vovus69
      ✭✭✭✭
      zos "listening to you" man. This is max they can do :) I don't think they have skills to fix the issue - look at the shadow. They fixed it already twice in most recent releases, but it is still buggy... This is why I switched to my templar for now.

-vovus
      "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
    • fred4
      fred4
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I concur 2 is a big issue I'm also experiencing since CWC. It sounds like 1 may be related, in that cloak somehow is not recognised for these purposes.

Regarding 3, this is an old hat. If you have a DOT on an enemy. any DOT at all, then a DOT tick can - and often does - consume the guaranteed crit from Shadowy. The only way to truly guarantee the crit is for your opener, or by avoiding all DOTs, such as Lotus Fan, Crippling Grasp, Entropy, Dawnbreaker, Meteor, Path, enchants, poisons, the list goes on. I agree Shadowy should only apply to direct damage. I am not sure that NB, particularly stamblade, needs that extra power / control in PvP, since they tend to be devastating as is, but it would make for actually useful gameplay, rather than another thing left to random chance. I would, however, be very weary of ZOS touching the skill. It currently makes all healing crit without consuming the guaranteed crit. I would not want ZOS to "accidentally" get rid of that.
      PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
      PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
    • Lexxypwns
      Lexxypwns
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

Same here man... Almost subscribed on PC yesterday actually, but then decided that I'll probably stop playing this game before I even hit max CP on PC.

On PC, I'm at ~400 CP, have leveled characters, max mounts, and enough gold to gear out at least 2 characters and I still can't get motivated, even though its only a week or two of grinding to be competitive.

"Good" news though, I played 6 BG matches on console today and only got 3 perma loads and none of them during a match causing a leaver penalty! Bad news, I got 5 Chaos ball matches and a CTR
      Edited by Lexxypwns on November 21, 2017 9:23PM
    • QuebraRegra
      QuebraRegra
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I also found that my cloak is broken. :|

wait, what year is this!?!?!? Hmm, seems like this has been a problem pretty much since 2014... You'd have thought they might have fixed it by now? :P
    • QuebraRegra
      QuebraRegra
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      vovus69 wrote: »
      zos "listening to you" man. This is max they can do :) I don't think they have skills to fix the issue - look at the shadow. They fixed it already twice in most recent releases, but it is still buggy... This is why I switched to my templar for now.

-vovus

but they can sell you a new "Senche Leopard" in the crown store... and DONE.
    • Knaxia
      Knaxia
      ✭✭✭
      There's also an issue with Surprise Attack which doesn't stun nor sets the target off balanced when stealthed or invisible (shadowy disguise). It just acts like if you are attacking from plain sight.
    • technohic
      technohic
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yeah I was on a roll playing magblade when this hit. Tried changing builds to not rely on shades but it was like if I tried running my Magplar without HTD or extended ritual. It’s just gimped.

Wound up using the build on my Magplar for a slower, less elusive, tanky rather than damage version. Healing while being aggressive is there, but the pkaystyle is way different
    • Morbash
      Morbash
      ✭✭✭✭
      Guess it's time to shelf my nb and play that fotm stam warden
      "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
    • MrH86
      MrH86
      Soul Shriven
      It's just my luck that the class I decided to main would get broken shortly after lol.
    • Kram8ion
      Kram8ion
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It’s my only main!
      I’ll be dammed if if I’m ever going to reroll a new toon if pain persists
      ps4eu
      Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Vaoh
      Vaoh
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Sure these don’t matter for PvE but they are serious bugs in PvP. Has ZOS even acknowledged these bugs or commented with an intention to fix them?
    • JackWest92
      JackWest92
      ✭✭✭

Tell me about it...yday i had the worst day in eso to this day, on pc. Every 1vs1 in cyro ends with me being zerged. Cant eacape coz shadow image not working. 2 infinite loading screens in cyro followed by one more as i go do smth else. Not to mention i charged someone with Stampede on my NB and it ported me to other side of the map in the air, where i fell to my death. And when i was doing my daily writs, game crashed

Got me so frustrated that i downloaded WoW. I dont wanna ditch eso but those issues not being fixed is killing it. Who the *** cares about crown crates if you cant even play the game from loading screens, game crashing and being ported all over Tamriel when you charge someone
      PC-EU

Archmage Regalliona EP Magicka Sorcerer
      Regalliona EP Stamina Nightblade
      Aims-for-the-bushes EP Magicka Templar
      Kills-with-patience DC Magicka Nightblade
      Regallion Thunderborn EP Stamina Dragon Knight
      Regalliona Flameborn DC Magicka Dragon Knight
      Regalliona Stormrage AD Magicka Warden
    • SaintSubwayy
      SaintSubwayy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Astrid_V wrote: »
      3. Shadowy Disguise doesn't grant 100% crit chance - tested only with assassins will at the moment, when I use cloak and then use AW, it sometimes doesn't crit. The "precision" buff is present in character window tho.

Just curious, where there any DOTS on the enemy when you cloacked? (DW passive axebleed for example)

Not quite sure, but when there are Dots and you cloak, maybe the DOT Tick conusmes the guranteed Krit.
      PC EU
      vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• vovus69
      vovus69
      ✭✭✭✭
      This should not even be related to the DOTs. This is *** cloak! The whole point here is to do damage and go cloaking. This is clearly a bug, but whether zos has devs who can fix - a big if. Looks like they cannot even to reproduce it.

-vovus
      "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
    • DDuke
      DDuke
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Astrid_V wrote: »

Just curious, where there any DOTS on the enemy when you cloacked? (DW passive axebleed for example)

Not quite sure, but when there are Dots and you cloak, maybe the DOT Tick conusmes the guranteed Krit.

Yep, it's any DoT tick that consumes the buff - tested it a couple months ago and they still haven't fixed it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367271/dot-ticks-ruin-shadowy-disguise
      Edited by DDuke on November 28, 2017 5:10PM