The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Curious topic: Most homes you have and list them

Armatesz
Armatesz
✭✭✭✭✭
I've often found others to get surprised at the number of homes I have and am curious of others and which homes they have as well.
Homes I own are as followed: mara's kiss inn room, the rosy lion, the ebony flask innroom, saint delyn penthouse, barbed hook private room, sisters of the sands apartment, flaming nix deluxe garret, snugpod, twin arches, and exorcised coven cottage.
Ärmätèsz
Xbox NA
Guildless (by choice)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should mention I have as of this current time of posting have 10 homes.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Broom closet, Island

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many. I have some I have not been to since I purchased them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have all the free rooms including Saint Delyn Penthouse and I have Earthtear Cavern, Tel Galen and Domus Phrasticus. Earthtear Cavern is my primary residence and the only one I go to, anymore.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the free apartments, all the inn rooms, Humble Mud, Snugpod, Moonmirth, The Ample Domicile, and the Exorcised Coven Cottage. Trying to save up for Stay Moist Mansion but I keep buying expensive luxury furnishings.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

PggZ7mp.jpg

Still need to buy 3 manors, for achievements... :sweat:
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To date I have 15 (including free inn rooms). In alphabetical order:
    • Daggerfall Overlook
    • Domus Phrasticus
    • Forsaken Stronghold
    • Grymharth's Woe
    • House of the Silent Magnifico
    • Hunding's Palatial Hall
    • Linchal Grand Manor
    • Mathiisen Manor
    • Old Mistveil Manor
    • Ravenhurst
    • Saint Delyn Penthouse
    • Sleek Creek House
    • Strident Springs Demesne
    • The Rosy Lion

So far.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storage:
    Ald Velothi Harbor House
    The Orbservatory Prior

Decorated:
    Captain Margaux's Place - Jae's Flat
    Earthtear Cavern - Crafter's Retreat; goal to get all attuned crafting stations.
    Flaming Nix Delux Garret - Tinkerer's Refuge
    Hammerdeath Bungalow - Draykora's Magic Shop
    The Ample Domicile - Thieve's Hideout
    The Rosy Lion - Gravestone office
    Twin Arches - Display house(used for Hearthlight guild auctions)

Decorated(WIP):
    Cyrodilic Jungle House
    Domus Phrasticus
    Linchal Grand Manor

Owned, not decorated:
    Autumn's Gate
    Barbed Hook Private Room
    Black Vine Villa
    Exorcised Coven Cottage
    Grymharth's Woe
    Humblemud
    Mara's Kiss Public House
    Saint Delyn's Penthouse
    Sisters of the Sands Inn
    Sleek Creek House
    The Ebony Flask Inn Room
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All free rooms (except the Covenant one). Love particularly Saint Delyn penthouse. And the only house I am furnishing, Tel Galen.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all free rooms - one decorated, other 3 in progress.
    all apartments - 1 decorated, 2 in progress
    all small homes - 5 decorated, rest in various in progress stages. pretty close to being done with 3 of those
    all medium houses - 1 decorated, 1 will be finished in couple of days (decorating it for a contest), rest in progress, except exorcised coven. haven't even touched that one yet.
    1 large home (Houndings) - barely touched, so for now serves as storage for things that will eventually decorate it.
    1 manor (Daggerfall) - fully decorated, though I plan on tweaking a few things a little

I may or may not have a housing problem O_O

literally learned how to make gold, in order to be able to feed this addiction.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good gods...people!
    What do you do with all these houses? :O haha
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    Good gods...people!

Some of us do it for ideas for decoration, I dunno about all of us but that is what I do and some others. Sometimes we have a sort of showcase where we show others and we sort of compare artistic ideas and we grow that way.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mostly i just like decorating them. some houses were meant to be homes for my individual characters, some are meant to be sort of hangouts, meeting places, some are to participate in decorating houses, because being given a specific theme and a challenge, especialy when its something outside of your comfort zone, can be amazing for jump-starting creative drive.

and last but not least. becasue i can :P
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not going to list them as there are too many.

I have all 39 original release, gold purchasable homes (including Imperial edition) and any that came out with Morrowind as well as the Witches Festival cottage.

The only 'gold purchasable' home I do not own is Hakkvilds High Hall, because I have not got round to completing the HotR dungeons in vet mode yet, even though I have the gold.

So I think that makes 42 or 43 houses owned.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    Good gods...people!

Jae: Ooh, I have a great idea for a house! I just decorate!

*looks over current houses*

Jae: Okay, that'd work, but I don't want to dismantle it. That's too big. Not enough slots.... Look like I need another house!

*Buys another house*

Two days later I get another 'great idea' or loose interest.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a room at The Rosy Lion and I have purchased Humblemud. Next in line will be The Ample Domicile and then Stay-Moist Mansion, all to be bought with gold.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

PggZ7mp.jpg

Still need to buy 3 manors, for achievements... :sweat:

The houses in Vvardenfell don't count for the archivement (classic houses), I'm not sure if the manor in Falkreath would count here.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hunding`s Pallatial Hall, partly decorated, very slowly in-progress
  • resdayn00
    resdayn00
    ✭✭✭
    The Ebony Flask Inn Room
    Flaming Nix Deluxe Garret
    Saint Delyn Penthouse
    Kragenhome
    Ald Velothi Harbor House
    Amaya Lake Lodge
    Tel Galen

Yes, I’m a huge Dunmer fan.

Kragenhome fully decorated as an alchemist/enchanter’s shop, Tel Galen halfway furnished as main house, the rest is empty. I was constantly moving until I settled in Tel Galen.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Resdayn Indoril, Dunmer Magicka Nightblade - Main

Pactum Dunmeri | Ard Feainn | Aetherius Art | Kley Guild

Achievement points: 26k+
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Lylith on November 23, 2017 3:08AM
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »
    got all the rooms, cyrodil jungle house, witch's house: all used for storage/overflow/transit.

sleek creek and mournoth keep, fully tricked out and constantly 'upgraded' from luxury furnisher. :)

waiting...waiting...waiting...for coldharbour surreal estate.

Edited by Lylith on November 23, 2017 3:07AM
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just the free rooms, including the one in Vivec City. I don't remember the names. They are empty, I think. It has been months since I have really "toured my properties". I pay some nord a stipend of Honningbrew Mead to watch over them. Although, in restrospect, that might not have been a wise form of payment.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just the free rooms, including the one in Vivec City. I don't remember the names. They are empty, I think. It has been months since I have really "toured my properties". I pay some nord a stipend of Honningbrew Mead to watch over them. Although, in restrospect, that might not have been a wise form of payment.

You might have accidentally hired a bandit >.> better double check.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a bunch...

Amaya Lake Lodge (primary) (Homestead shared by 4 of my 5 Dunmer characters as their childhood home)
    Strident Springs Demesne (A monster 'Sanctuary' tavern with smugglers club overtones)
    Ald Velothi Harbor House (One of the homes of my Dunmer characters)
    Velothi Reverie (Another house of one of my Dunmer characters)
    Exorcised Coven Cottage (Abandoned smuggling stop/flophouse)
    Black Vine Villa (Vampires haunt; decorated to look like a cave)
    Humblemud (Home belonging to one of my Argonians)
    Kragenhome (House belonging to another Dunmer character)
    Flaming Nix Deluxe Garret (Doctors Office, run by one of the Dunmer characters)
    Sisters of the Sands Apartment (On-site quarters used by a character and her wife as part of RP guild stuff)
    Saint Delyn Penthouse (Inn room belonging to one of the Dunmer characters)
    Mara's Kiss Public House (Storage)
    The Rosy Lion (Inn room belonging to one of the Dunmer characters)
    The Ebony Flask Inn Room (Storage)

@Zhaedri PC NA

• Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only you could get a severed vampire's head >.> as a furniture piece...
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    I have all the free rooms including Saint Delyn Penthouse .

Wait...what?

I don't remember this one....? How is it gotten?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Wait...what?

you have to have morrowind. and pick up the housing quest IN morrowind, or it will just take you to your faction inn room.
    dirty worthless casual.
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »

Wait...what?

you have to have morrowind. and pick up the housing quest IN morrowind, or it will just take you to your faction inn room.

You can also preview it and buy it directly for 3k gold. Of all the inn rooms, it is the best by far imo. Definitely much better than the linen closet that the Mara's Kiss Public House calls a room!
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Wait...what?

@newtinmpls Do the housing quest in Vivic City. It is a large room and very nice!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️