The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cyrodiil Campaign Quest Bug

Curragraigue
Curragraigue
✭✭✭✭✭
I have not been able to pick up a new scroll or keep quest over the last few days.

It seemed to happen after I had those quests and they quests completed while I was in an infinite load screen. So for example I had the scroll quest, the person with the scroll was almost at the gate. I got a long load screen porting back to the gate wayshrine to hand in a kill quest. Quickly closed app to load back in before he put the scroll down. When I came back (after a long load screen) I could see I had a turn in for the quest (the scroll was back in the temple) but I did not see the message pop up on screen either before I closed app or before I reloaded. I turned the scroll quest in but I have not been able to pick up another scroll quest since, despite there always being scrolls held by the other factions.

Same thing with the keep quests. I lost the ability to pick them up after a completion that did not pop up on my screen either because of a infinite load screen or because of a reload. Although someone in a group could share a keep quest they had to me.
PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. PS4 NA Platform - No quests available on the EP Northern Wayshrine boards in Cyrodiil for me, day after day...

@ZOS_GinaBruno load-screen issue related?
    PS4NA
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dotme someone shared one of the quests that weren't working for me. Next time I logged in I had the quests back

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Tevlak
    Tevlak
    ✭✭
    PC EU
    Same Problem since months, support couldn't help
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

I'm Brian a member of the Escalations Team here with The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. At this time I have forwarded the information you have provided over to our developers to review the game's code to see if they are able to locate a potential cause to the issue you are seeing. Should an issue be found an update to the game will be released which addresses the problem.

In the mean time I would recommend continuing to play the game normally while keeping an eye on our forums for more information about future updates and what they address. As always please let us know if you have any other questions, issues or concerns and we will make sure that you are taken care of.

May the Eight forever bless you with fortune and glory.

Warm regards,
    Brian
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

translation: We haven't got a clue whats wrong.

This took a week of back and forth jumping through hoops to rule everything else out, you know like blaming it on addons etc :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Similar problem,

I go into Cyrodiil with missions from the previous day, take a look, see that the objective can't be met, for example, take a keep that we now have or recover a scroll thats already been done.

Abandon those quests then if I'm lucky a replacement quest will appear within half an hour.

Except for the scroll quest, that seems to take several days before it resolves itself.

Seems to have started at the same time as the lsod.
    EU PS4
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaannddd back to not having quests again. This time including quests I haven't done like scouting missions

• Neeno
    Neeno
    ✭✭
    i'm having the same issue at PC EU shor specifically , i check vivec and i can accept scout missions there but not on shor.
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another week with no fix :(

aka.@Cuthceol
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also have been having this problem. Ever since Clockwork overall the game had been weird.

So last night i was testing some things with cyrodiil. My home is Vivec NA on Xbox, scroll quest and 2 other bounty board quest are missing. I go into Shor just to check and the missing bounty board quests and the scroll quest is available.

Basically I have to switch campaigns to pick up the quests. They need to fix this along with the rest of the issues that's been plaguing their game.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, just confirming we have seen this thread and are currently investigating.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, just confirming we have seen this thread and are currently investigating.

you've been investigating for a month, getting anywhere?

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another week, another patch and still no fix :(

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't have a scout quest today again on Xbox NA in Vivec on AD. Seems to be the scouting one which is the most affected which I guess is a small consolation. The capture keep quest has occasionally not appeared for me as well but only twice in the last month I think while the scout one not showing up is frequent.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dec 12 PC-NA: For the last three days, one character can't pick up scouting quests in IC - group members also cannot share quests with me (they share, I never get request).
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xk3koax wrote: »
    ....Basically I have to switch campaigns to pick up the quests. They need to fix this along with the rest of the issues that's been plaguing their game...
    I have found this to be a workaround also. If I swap to my guest campaign, I can often pick up the quest I couldn't get in my Home campaign. It's a few minutes to switch and come back, but might be a temporary fix. The whole issue seems a bit random.

PS4NA
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just seems to be off and on for me. I can get a quest and turn it in. Then I can't pick that quest up again.

Consistent though that at least 1-2 quests will not be available in the home base at any given time despite not having an open quest in the journal for the missing quest.

• Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost 3 weeks since the last update on the daily quest issue and it was first reported on these message boards in a different thread on October 31st. Many players can only get half of the repeatable Cyrodiil quests per day and Razgarug or whatever his name is in the CwC is still not giving quests 15-20% of the time. When will this be fixed? We are approaching two months with this issue.
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another week and still no sign of a fix :(

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Tensar
    Tensar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Up I have the same problem... I never saw any of the quests.

I think I never finished the tutorial questline but, I don't have it anymore and I can't have it, there is no npc who give back the tutorial quest... So I don't know what to do.
    Edited by Tensar on August 18, 2018 9:08PM
  • Xai_Zi
    Xai_Zi
    ✭✭✭
    Tensar wrote: »
    Up I have the same problem... I never saw any of the quests.

I think I never finished the tutorial questline but, I don't have it anymore and I can't have it, there is no npc who give back the tutorial quest... So I don't know what to do.

Go to the spawn area where the quest boards ARE NOT and see if there is a quest giver by the actual large gate towards the back of the area
    Frequent target of racially motivated censoring by mods.
  • Tensar
    Tensar
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no quest in the 2 high quarters Only the fighters guild quest
  • Tensar
    Tensar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nobody can help me?
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is happening on one of my characters EP, on PC NA. I have the pvp skill lines and I am almost certain I skipped training as an option. during Midyear mayhem 2 yrs ago, but I only just began doing pvp with this character yesterday. No quests in log, no quests on the quest boards nor scroll quest giver. they all just say something until "goodbye" option comes up. Maybe it has something to do with my character being a wood elf fighting for the Pact? Please help.
    Edited by GarnetFire17 on August 22, 2018 11:00PM
  • Tensar
    Tensar
    ✭✭✭✭
    My character is an imperial fighting for the alliance. Maybe it's because of this yes...
    Edited by Tensar on August 23, 2018 1:58AM
  • Tensar
    Tensar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still can't do pvp quest. My problem started in 2017.