Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Progression Team for vDSA

Braedon998
I would like a Tank and DPS that are fairly experienced in vDSA to be able to teach me and my friend how to do it, and to run with us on farm runs (Bows, Restos, 2H, Staves. everything basically).

We have free time just about every sunday all day eastern standard time 12 (Noon) until about 2 am. (Short breaks are expected, and meals are not included in this investment of time)
Please come willing and understanding that we will probably wipe many times, but this is so we can learn the mechanics and complete it so we could even go on to teach people ourselves.

Message me on here or in game @Braedon998 if you are able and willing.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's really not hard if you have a good, experienced tank and solid DPS but you should tell us what platform/server you're on.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Braedon998
    PC-NA