Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hammerdeath Bungalow

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone of you own this house, guys? I am asking because I am thinking of acquiring it and wondered whether the "porch" and space around the house can be decorated too? When I preview the house it teleports me straightly "inside" the house.
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, sadly you can't decorate that.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn! I thought of this one as I consider Stormhaven my home...
    What about Autumn's Gate? Do you know?

PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..

• Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can edit the courtyard of Autumn's Gate.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for information!

It really sucks as I really like Hammerdeath..... And I had those ideas how I'd organise the space around :(

ZOS..................WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
    PC/NA
    And..

• Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Hammerdeath is adjacent to a huge open-world arena. It would be nice if there was a back door or access to a shortcut path outside the house so you don't have to walk the long way to the arena.

And what's the deal with that arena anyway, it's totally empty. There should be an incentive to go there for dueling. It might help clear the streets adjacent to the Undaunted area.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mhm.

One more thing. It somewhat makes no sense to me. Autumn's Gate is cheaper than Hammerdeath..even though they're more or less the same size..except that Autumn's Gate has a courtyard you can decorate whereas Hammerdeath does not.
    PC/NA
    And..

• NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    Mhm.

One more thing. It somewhat makes no sense to me. Autumn's Gate is cheaper than Hammerdeath..even though they're more or less the same size..except that Autumn's Gate has a courtyard you can decorate whereas Hammerdeath does not.

There is huge disparity between prices based on inventory limit and price per square foot. Not all are equal, nor do they follow a logical pattern. The item limits on some bigger houses are too low to look as densely furnished as the smaller ones.

For example, you can fill more items per square foot/meter in Domus Phrasticus than Daggerfall Overlook. I prefer the medium/middle tier of houses you can fill to the limit without huge empty spaces.

Check on the websites/google to look up the stats first.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also keep in mind that Autumn's Gate (even when bought undecorated) comes with quite a lot of items already (mostly structures and plants in the courtyard) placed which do count against your item limit.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also keep in mind that Autumn's Gate (even when bought undecorated) comes with quite a lot of items already (mostly structures and plants in the courtyard) placed which do count against your item limit.

Yes, yes, I noticed..which has even little less sense now than before. ;)

@NordSwordnBoard , thanks so much for the tips! yes, I checked the number of slots and with ESO Plus both have 200 slots. it's more than enough for me..as I am not a "cllutterist" ;)

PC/NA
    And..

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But I can remove them if I choose to do so, yes?
    PC/NA
    And..

• IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »

But I can remove them if I choose to do so, yes?

Yes, they are normal housing items, you can remove them.