The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stamina Templar PvP Build

Alfie2072
Alfie2072
✭✭✭
Welcome to my Stamina templar PvP build for small scale, 1vX, and large scale, this build was created with a whole lot of help from Patrickscott, so props to that cool doode

Firstly my mainhand, with stats, this is only buffed with rally, with the seventh legion and bow enchant proc it is able to shoot up to about 5k weapon damage, providing you have the continuous attack bonus.
Using the reduce cost glyph on the ring & the enchant on the greatsword, also the redguard passives, even though regen is looking low this build is able to sustain quite well
2vmcwi9.png

on our off bar we mainly focus on buffs and heals, this is the stats on my off bar using only channeled focus and a stamina potion, buffed with the bloodspawn proc adds more resistance, plus the continuous attack will give closer to 1800 regen (if running with a tank that is using guard on you at all times, it makes you a very very hard target to be killed, while at the same time you are pumping out huge damage numbers)
o7n2q9.jpg

Abilitys on main hand: Stampede, Executioner, Dizzying swing, Biting jabs, Rally, Dawnbreaker of smiting
Abilitys on off hand: Channeled focus, Power of the light, Repentance, Extended ritual, Resolving vigor, Werewolf Berserker

Thank you patrick for helping me put this build together, lemme know what ya'll think
PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
Worst Twitch Streamer Here
  • Swen_von_Walhallion
    well i dont understand why you have dizzing swing and biting jabs on one bar, is better use biting as main dps and if you want hard CC use bnding javelin. It grat combo CC enemy on rage cast potl and charge after bitting.
    Adraria Argentum Draco - imperial Stamplar
    Bevdyen Tus Ntxhuav - Orc Stamplar
    Celestun Ira Dei- Imperial Tankplar
    Halldis Rautt Höfuð- Nord Tankplar
    Misawa Yoshike - Breton Healplar
    Lae'ozhael - Dunmer Magplar
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well i dont understand why you have dizzing swing and biting jabs on one bar, is better use biting as main dps and if you want hard CC use bnding javelin. It grat combo CC enemy on rage cast potl and charge after bitting.

Dizzy into Jabs is a much bigger burst combo than Javelin into Jabs. Plus Dizzy doesn't knock the target out of Jabs' range. IMO if your hard CC is Javelin, you're better off running a dual wield build.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭

just like casparian said, im able to hit Power of the light, wrecking blow, jabs, and it pulls of huge ammounts of burst, plus the huge explosion that goes off from power of the light, also wrecking blow, dawnbreaker, jabs is a good combo
    PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    I run a DW setup on my stamplar(5M2H) as opposed to 2h/bow or 2h/sb. I personally prefer DW. I like to time my javelin with potl ending, I can usually jump after them and still reach with jabs lol

I haven't figured out how to macro-slice my dizzyswing animation like the pros do so I dislike two hander :smirk:
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would definitely switch that set for Cyrodiil's Crest or Ravager. CC is a very underrated set for some classes.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭
    at the moment im really liking seventh legion, back peddling groups of players around rocks and once it procs unloading a wrecking blow dawnbreaker execute to kill someone is nice
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    Alfie2072 wrote: »
    at the moment im really liking seventh legion, back peddling groups of players around rocks and once it procs unloading a wrecking blow dawnbreaker execute to kill someone is nice
    you meant dizzy swing, right? haha
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: misread

Edited by React on November 22, 2017 6:33PM
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can always spot the old school veterans because we refer to dizzy swing as wrecking blow, which is what we used to slot waaayyy back in the day, back when WB still had the same knock back that only dizzy swing has now.

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    You can always spot the old school veterans because we refer to dizzy swing as wrecking blow, which is what we used to slot waaayyy back in the day, back when WB still had the same knock back that only dizzy swing has now.

Ive done that myself from time to time, and Ive also accidently taken the incorrect morph on a skill haha
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any perticular reason why you dont have points into Thaumaturge ? Biting jabs benefits greatly from it
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    any reason for marag tong? i dont see much poison on stam dk
    Edited by Trashs1 on November 24, 2017 7:07AM
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭
    Any perticular reason why you dont have points into Thaumaturge ? Biting jabs benefits greatly from it

i didnt even think about that! ill switch some things around and give it a try
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    any reason for marag tong? i dont see much poison on stam dk

im a stamplar, and i was using morag tong for only the 4p
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Needless to say your build got me to come back and start Theory crafting around with stamina thanks ! lol

I just made a build using Mad alchemist with Kena, if you set your self up right in the fight you can Burst like crazy with it. i was sitting at 5500 weapon damage buffed.

@Alfie2072 you on Us servers ? we may need to colab and stuff lol
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭
    Needless to say your build got me to come back and start Theory crafting around with stamina thanks ! lol

I just made a build using Mad alchemist with Kena, if you set your self up right in the fight you can Burst like crazy with it. i was sitting at 5500 weapon damage buffed.

@Alfie2072 you on Us servers ? we may need to colab and stuff lol

Yeah im on PC/NA
    thats awesome! crafting builds is always fun!