Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gamers Guild - social/casual PVE guild

randyj124
randyj124
Soul Shriven
Recently created and looking for members!

Gamers Guild is a fairly new social/casual guild. We occasionally do PVE. We would like to get a trader once we are more established. We have a Discord server, link in MOTD. No requirements. If you're looking for a guild to make friends and sometimes do dungeons/delves/dolmens with, you've found the place.

Originally a guild from another game that we are both in.

Whisper me or the co-owner in game (names down below) if you are interested. Mail would be fine as well but in case we don't get it, you can also comment your @name down below and we will invite you. :)

Names:
Guild leader: @TripleGoddess
Co-owner: @NiveousR
Edited by randyj124 on December 1, 2017 8:17PM
  • randyj124
    randyj124
    Soul Shriven
    Bump
  • Wolven18259
    Wolven18259
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still looking for members?
    For the Pact - Dragon Knight Turindhil
    Sharp as Daggers - Templer Kurindhil
  • randyj124
    randyj124
    Soul Shriven

Yes! Me and the co-owner have both been a bit inactive the past couple of weeks, but I am back. If you would still like to join, PMing me in game would be the best way to reach me.
  • Kwik1
    Kwik1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will be on tonight sometime. I am returning to the game after a long hiatus and will be looking to join a guild to get help and provide help as needed. Let me know here if you are interested and I will look for you tonight when I get on.
  • Lady_Evelyn
    Lady_Evelyn
    Soul Shriven
    randyj124 wrote: »

Yes! Me and the co-owner have both been a bit inactive the past couple of weeks, but I am back. If you would still like to join, PMing me in game would be the best way to reach me.

I would like to join if you don't mind. :smile:

A girl has a name.
  • DraThePaw
    DraThePaw
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join :)

@Meowfurion
    Discord: Sandra#1901