The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Housing Design Help Question (Lighting)

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello all!

The "Witches’ Basin, Scrying" (image below) gives off a nice blue beam of light.

Witches-Basin-Scrying.jpg

Is there any other furniture items that give off a beam/ spotlight effect?

Thanks!

• BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey All!

I just realized the sky shard object is also a great "Direct" light. But is there any others?

Thanks again!
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an achievement skull that also gives a nice ray of blue light, Can't recall the name right now or where it can be found, sadly.
    There is also the scroll from Grand Overload achievement in Cyrodiil but that one is locked behind a very grindy achievement to get. If you do have that achievement, that scroll can be set to give either yellow or blue light.
    Those are the 2 I can think of right now.
    Hopefully someone wiser than me will come along and let you know :)
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arciris wrote: »
    There is an achievement skull that also gives a nice ray of blue light, Can't recall the name right now or where it can be found, sadly.
    There is also the scroll from Grand Overload achievement in Cyrodiil but that one is locked behind a very grindy achievement to get. If you do have that achievement, that scroll can be set to give either yellow or blue light.
    Those are the 2 I can think of right now.
    Hopefully someone wiser than me will come along and let you know :)

Yes! The skull. That might be perfect. Thanks!
  • manavortex
    manavortex
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's Coldharbour Brazier, Blue Flame:
    R0BhI1hoV50.jpg

If you want to buy some on EU, I should have some - @manavortex :)
    Stop Zanil Theran's sinister plot to exterminate bank space! Give ESO+ subscribers a virtual Furniture Bag!