The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting bag / inventory

Partomax
Partomax
✭✭✭
So my crafting bag is disabled and I have the mats to craft new gear both in my inventory and in the crafting bag, any way to use the ones in my inventory instead?
PC/EU - This is a signature
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Partomax wrote: »
    So my crafting bag is disabled and I have the mats to craft new gear both in my inventory and in the crafting bag, any way to use the ones in my inventory instead?

I don't believe so. It will pull from crafting bag first until empty or you reactivate ESO+. Kinda sucks but at least they don't make you immediately empty the bag.
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jason is right. Crafting bag takes precedence over inventory. There's been an extensive discussion about this on the forum. Basically they do this to incite you to get ESO+ again. :) It's understandable though, and actually a nice thing that they let you use up what's in your bag instead of instantly putting its contents into your inventory and/or destroy what doesn't fit.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    "Basically they do this to incite you to get ESO+ again. :) "

well it worked
    Edited by Partomax on November 21, 2017 6:06PM
    PC/EU - This is a signature
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Partomax wrote: »
    "Basically they do this to incite you to get ESO+ again. :) "

well it worked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"