The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Master Writs for the Mazzatun Style

RaddlemanNumber7
RaddlemanNumber7
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Before today I was in some doubt as to whether Mazzatun motif had been added in to the Master Writ functionality. It seems it has:

J4MaYAr.jpg

I assume this means that Silken Ring is also included now.

I would be interested to know if anyone has had any master writs for Horns of the Reach motifs yet.
PC EU
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Horns of the Reach motifs were just released this patch, @RaddlemanNumber7.

ZOS isn’t going to hold us crafters accountable for those yet.

But, the chances are high those will be added to the master writ tables when the 1Q ‘18 content is released. No guarantees of course ... but that at least seems to be the pattern so far.

By the way, yes, I’ve had Silken Ring and Buoyant Armiger master writs drop for me recently.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 19, 2017 9:52AM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Horns of the Reach motifs were just released this patch, @RaddlemanNumber7.

ZOS isn’t going to hold us crafters accountable for those yet.

But, the chances are high those will be added to the master writ tables when the 1Q ‘18 content is released. No guarantees of course ... but that at least seems to be the pattern so far.

By the way, yes, I’ve had Silken Ring and Buoyant Armiger master writs drop for me recently.

Thanks for that.
    PC EU