The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

WTB housing furniture slot pack for 5000 crowns

karrie7
karrie7
✭✭✭
Best money ever spent after banker npc
  • vrine
    vrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not spending close to $50 for something we should have anyway.
    @vrine
    PC - NA - DC
    Altoholic [15/15]

Flo - Khajiit - DK WW - Tank - lvl50
    Uxith - Argonian - Sorc Vamp - DPS - lvl50
    Both - Imperial - Temp WW - DPS - lvl 50
    Skua - Khajiit - Temp - DPS - lvl 50
    Little Marmoset - Bosmer - Warden PVP - DPS - lvl 50
    Borrows-A-Feeling - Argonian - Temp PVP - Healer - lvl 50

• karrie7
    karrie7
    ✭✭✭
    vrine wrote: »
    Noone asked you.And no they should invest in better servers in order to sustain more slots in our houses and this will benefit every aspect of the game..and they need money to do that.so stfu and dont buy if you dont wanna
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not against paying for extra storage and slots, but reasonably priced. You can't simply slap $50 onto the idea, there'd need to be tiers at least.

For example 200 crowns or 500 gold for 10 chest storage slots in your house.
    500 crowns for 100 extra housing slots in mansions. 1000 for 300 extra slots etc.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    karrie7 wrote: »
    Noone asked you.And no they should invest in better servers in order to sustain more slots in our houses and this will benefit every aspect of the game..and they need money to do that.so stfu and dont buy if you dont wanna

You literally posted your opinion on a message board open to all who have an account on the board. You aren't allowed to get mad for someone responding to your opinion with an opinion.

Furthermore, why can't they use all of the money from ESO+ subs or crown crates? Your argument of they need money to do that stuff means nothing without a full breakdown of how much they have and where they are spending it on. We should have more furnishing slots for FREE. Based on how tiny many of the furnishings are, coupled with how large many of the houses are, there just isn't enough. If we can't even use these giant buildings to store a paltry amount of items the least we should be able to do is decorate them to their fullest capabilities.
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭

If you post on the forums then expect responses, even if they don't agree with you. Otherwise... don't post if you can't handle someone elses opinion that doesn't agree with yours!

As for you topic, it's people like you who slap these stupid prices and willing to pay for crap why they price things so absurdly high as it is. I'm glad you find the banker useful, but at 5000 Crowns for a stupid NPC I would rather buy a full game for the same price.

Anyway, too each their own though but to make your response that you did (that I quoted above) because someone doesn't agree with you just makes you look foolish and childish. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion and if you can't handle that then don't post on forums where people will reply.

As for money to support the game, ZOS makes plenty and I for one sub to ESO+ as well as still buy Crown packs several times a year as I believe in supporting what I like but some items are just too overpriced so I avoid them but the problem is that ZOS doesn't use the money to improve the games performance and stability. Instead just focus on how many reskins can they make and charge us an absurd amount for.

I would like to see more useful things such as more housing item limits and stuff but at a more resonable price (really though, some things should be part of the game like higher housing item limits and not an additional charge) and especially not the 5000 Crowns you suggest because you don't even specify any details and just throw out a number you'd be willing to pay. How's 10 furniture slots for 5000 crowns sound to you? You need to be more specific.

As for @vrine and his statement, I agree completely and again (like the banker, merchant and most motifs) would not be something I would spend $50 on.
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You thinking $50 on that half assed banker npc was the best money ever spent tells me enough.

I agree on the idea, but your price range is laughable.
  • karrie7
    karrie7
    ✭✭✭
    You thinking $50 on that half assed banker npc was the best money ever spent tells me enough.

I agree on the idea, but your price range is laughable.

It's something that actually improved my playtime experience.I hate spending money on the gambling crates for mounts that I should have ingame for free through achievements/drops etc(like in Wow).You need the double amount of money to buy that fancy mount from crates that everyone else will have.
  • karrie7
    karrie7
    ✭✭✭
    BloodWolfe wrote: »

If you post on the forums then expect responses, even if they don't agree with you. Otherwise... don't post if you can't handle someone elses opinion that doesn't agree with yours!

As for you topic, it's people like you who slap these stupid prices and willing to pay for crap why they price things so absurdly high as it is. I'm glad you find the banker useful, but at 5000 Crowns for a stupid NPC I would rather buy a full game for the same price.

Anyway, too each their own though but to make your response that you did (that I quoted above) because someone doesn't agree with you just makes you look foolish and childish. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion and if you can't handle that then don't post on forums where people will reply.

As for money to support the game, ZOS makes plenty and I for one sub to ESO+ as well as still buy Crown packs several times a year as I believe in supporting what I like but some items are just too overpriced so I avoid them but the problem is that ZOS doesn't use the money to improve the games performance and stability. Instead just focus on how many reskins can they make and charge us an absurd amount for.

I would like to see more useful things such as more housing item limits and stuff but at a more resonable price (really though, some things should be part of the game like higher housing item limits and not an additional charge) and especially not the 5000 Crowns you suggest because you don't even specify any details and just throw out a number you'd be willing to pay. How's 10 furniture slots for 5000 crowns sound to you? You need to be more specific.

As for @vrine and his statement, I agree completely and again (like the banker, merchant and most motifs) would not be something I would spend $50 on.

500+ slots at least.Zos said already that they would raise the limit if the could..their servers are bad and with that money they must fix it in order to sustain the load times.And also you need at least 7500-10000 crowns to get the fancy mount from crown crates so dont tell me my price is stupid.Mounts will not extend or improve my playtime but more furniture slots will do.I can be more creative and spend more time ingame decorating my houses.