The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC/NA vivec well done yet again ep for winning

chris211
chris211
✭✭✭✭
well done for winning this campaign Ep. WE WILL WIN THE NEXT CAMPAIGN TO
Edited by chris211 on November 18, 2017 8:21PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an EP player on PC/NA Vivec, I resent the accusation that our AD and DC enemies are mindless blobs. They put up a good fight and indeed DC pushed us into 2nd place during part of the 30 day campaign.

But the real reason I don't like it is that its absolutely untrue to say:

"When my faction has multiple organized raids + pugs at the same objective at the same time, we all got there because of strategic movement and reading the map to get to an objective that's important to the faction. Go team!

But when the enemy factions have multiple organized raid + pugs at the same time and location, their zerging and should be ashamed."

That's untrue. Moreover, its hypocritical. Everyone "zergs", everyone farms resources, everyone faction stacks, and everyone potatoes at different points because at that point it makes tactical sense to do so.

In my experience of fighting both the organized guilds, pugs, and zergs of DC and AD, they are rarely mindless but instead playing the map according to their priorities. As are the organized guilds, pugs, and zergs of EP. So let's not be hypocritical while we bask in our victory.
  • Hecker777
    Hecker777
    ✭✭✭
    As an EP player on PC/NA Vivec, I resent the accusation that our AD and DC enemies are mindless blobs. They put up a good fight and indeed DC pushed us into 2nd place during part of the 30 day campaign.

"When my faction has multiple organized raids + pugs at the same objective at the same time, we all got there because of strategic movement and reading the map to get to an objective that's important to the faction. Go team!

But when the enemy factions have multiple organized raid + pugs at the same time and location, their zerging and should be ashamed."

That's untrue. Moreover, its hypocritical. Everyone "zergs", everyone farms resources, everyone faction stacks, and everyone potatoes at different points because at that point it makes tactical sense to do so.

In my experience of fighting both the organized guilds, pugs, and zergs of DC and AD, they are rarely mindless but instead playing the map according to their priorities. As are the organized guilds, pugs, and zergs of EP. So let's not be hypocritical while we bask in our victory.

So much this^^^ And a hard fought victory is so much sweeter than if it were "oh EP crushed everyone again....just like every campaign" A big part to keeping PvP alive and well is having stiff competition. So hats off to DC and AD for putting up a good fight and can't wait to see how the next one goes!
    No class CC and I don't run a gap closer...so yeah if you streak away from me I'll probably bird spam you WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??
    Outrider of Vokundein-Vice PvP Officer- Member of Legend Gaming
    Officer- Eastmarch Trade Company
    Officer- Order of the Bear
    Core- Fear is Failure

DK Tank - Stam Sorc DPS - Stam Warden PvP DPS- Mag DK PvP DPS
    690+ CP PC NA
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.