The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Weird sound

kitsune_beth
kitsune_beth
✭✭✭
Sorry I can't elaborate on what it sounds "like", I don't know how to explain it, it's just a weird sound every now and again.
I've also noticed Voice Chat is playing up - a continuous countdown to leave a channel. It counts down from 5 to 0, then makes a noise and starts over.
Could that "Weird Sound" be because of that?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the weird noise something that's happening in game? Like its happening in a particular location or when a buff happens or a skill goes off?

Or do you think its part of the the platform, like the Voice Chat issue?
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    I first noticed it in the Outlaw Refuge in Vvardenfell. But it's happened in several places now when I was just running around and not inn combat, and with different characters.

I've noticed since I turned the "Player Voice" option right down in settings that I can't hear it any more.
    But that continuous countdown on Voice Channels is still happening.
  • NetflixNChiill
    I've also noticed Voice Chat is playing up - a continuous countdown to leave a channel. It counts down from 5 to 0, then makes a noise and starts over.

Most likely the sound of you joining and leaving voice chat every 5 seconds
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Most likely the sound of you joining and leaving voice chat every 5 seconds

It's probably this. I have the same voice chat glitch sometimes and that is definitely the noise I hear when it happens.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s like a soft ding of a odd sized bell
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501