The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for AD pvp guild ps4

LittlePinkDot
LittlePinkDot
✭✭✭✭✭
Like the title says. Im trying to find an Aldmeri Dominion pvp guild for PS4. Preferably one that accepts beginners as I am currently playing the under 50 campaign.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI and greetings @LittlePinkDot

What platform are you on? I may be of use, but I'm on PS4 EU server. I'm currently on EP right now. But I know of a Trader Guild that I'm in (accepts all 3 alliances, but majority of members are PvPers) But the Guild Leader and majority of members on AD in PvP.

The Guild I in usually Vivec (AD) but this time, they (AD) PvPers of guild went to Shor, Shor PS4 EU. Eventhough I'm considered AD ally in the guild rank (Which is very weird, saw it yesterday in bold letters while I currently serving EP)

However if your on PS4 EU, this guild has some rules. Since it's mostly AD PvPer's (and trading guild) I want to warn, in guild chat. when mostly others say lfg. It always means AD PvPer's looking for group (other alliances don't ask for lfg in guild chat, since it mostly AD PvPer guild)

1. always follow crown.

2.don't argue in group chat and no fights

3. since it's also a trading guild (Mostly AD PvPer's with also DC and EP PvPers) Entering the guild is free. You won't get kick out of guild if you don't pay. Pay is optional. But if want to access bank, it's a weekly fee. same for trader. in total I believe it's about 5k-6k (or lower?) for both bank access and trading fee each week. but again it's totally optional to not pay, but won't get access to guild bank and trader.

but if your on PS4 on EU server and very interesting to learn more. I can let my guild leader know if your interested. He is very nice and also the guild officer (I'm friends with both)

I think I'm allowed to invite to. But I feel more comfortable if Guild leader doing it and or Guild officer. However if you want more information I'll see what I can do.

but if your on PS4 on EU server. and still very interested. I don't know your PSN Gamertag. Eventhough I'm on EP currently I can be trusted to relay the message to guild leader. However you are freely to contact me directly via psn.

My PSN Gamertag is same as on the ESO Forum. ( since you on PS4, we can ignore my pc gamertag ;) ) Serjustin19 is my psn message. I'm positive you will be accepted even if your new. But only if your on PS4 EU ( 2 different servers)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, im on NA server. Pacific time zone.
    Edited by LittlePinkDot on November 18, 2017 7:39PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, im on NA server. Pacific time zone.

Ok, :) I just want to make sure. I'm on EU server (but from Pacific time zone) However I hope you find a guild to :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for me not realizing until to late of my previous message. But I think this will help you. There is a guild recruitment section. Since we also know you are on PS4 NA. This link will point you to right direction. Just let them now in that area. You are looking for PvP guild AD. Eventhough it's a PS4 NA link, it wouldn't hurt to add PS4 NA In your new thread :)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-ps4-na
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 19, 2017 1:10AM
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Head into shore and type lfg in zone chat ... If you're AD loyal and don't PvP on other characters then a few really good guilds will pick you up, eagles shadow , warmachine and samcro to name a few