The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Magblade Single Target Burst PvP

thedude33
thedude33
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been in pvp a couple of months with my magblade. Below level 50, no cp and cp campaigns. Used basically a balanced build between damage and survivability.

The past couple of days been fooling around with bomber style. Spinners + Vicious Death. I am finding it too situational waiting for the perfect scenario.

So was thinking of more a single target burst damage. Similar to a bow sniper build, but magic instead.

Was thinking of Stygian + Elegance. Attack burst from stealth. Anyone tried that combo? Any suggestions for a better combo?

I am not interested in long drawn out fights. If it gets to that, I'm dead.

Thoughts?

1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spinners + war maiden + slime craw

then you hit soul assault.

The tells are spectacular.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate tells are always fun.

So if you're getting the 2 piece bonus with slime you are using DW ?
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you use slime craw, if you have acess to Minor Berserk via Merciless Resolve?

Magblade ganking got hit hard with the nerfs to stygian, heavy attacks, sharpened and shadow mundus. Not sure if it still works.

Ganking with SA will kill bad players. But good players will be able to survive it even in medium armor, if you don't apply additional pressure and you are vulnerable during the channel, if there are multiple enemies arround (with the right setup, SA is ridiculously strong against everything not running snb though).
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Malic wrote: »
    Spinners + war maiden + slime craw

then you hit soul assault.

The tells are spectacular.

You would be better off with Skoria since SA can proc it. Merciless Resolve is your source of Minor Beserk.