Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwells Gold

CaptainNinjastar
CaptainNinjastar
Soul Shriven
Ive been playing this game on and off since day 1. one thing i really wanted to do was to complete all the main quest lines. however after the one tamriel update i played a dc quest to start the quest line, but now it didnt activate my cadwells gold journal even though i did cadwells silver. i lost my quest place and cant find the next quest. i was wondering if there is a way to find where i was and to complete cadwells gold. i dont know if this is a bug or if i just cant find the next quest.
  • wyterice24b14_ESO
    wyterice24b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Look under your achievements, I believe it is quests & see what areas you have left there you will see the quests left to finish. I believe it is 4-5 main quests in each area you have to do for Cadwells Gold.
    Happy Patch day!
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The respective journals will complete even if they are not visible. I completed all alliance quests on a character before going to Coldharbour and completing the main quest. Then when I took Cadwell's quest it simply auto completed and turned it in twice in short order. Search uesp wikia to see what quest you're missing.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • CaptainNinjastar
    CaptainNinjastar
    Soul Shriven
    Asardes wrote: »
    The respective journals will complete even if they are not visible. I completed all alliance quests on a character before going to Coldharbour and completing the main quest. Then when I took Cadwell's quest it simply auto completed and turned it in twice in short order. Search uesp wikia to see what quest you're missing.

Look under your achievements, I believe it is quests & see what areas you have left there you will see the quests left to finish. I believe it is 4-5 main quests in each area you have to do for Cadwells Gold.

oh cool. ok thanks for the quick and great response guys.