The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Argonian the immortal race

charley222
charley222
✭✭✭✭
i think is better i keep this quick because i`m so discouraged ( Combat & Character Mechanics) let just say is really ridicurous how
Argonian are balance in this game , i hope this dont take you 1 year realise this , good luck
the wall of the covenant
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because they have a large degree less damage than other races?

The inbuilt resource management, extra healing, health and mag makes them VERY annoying tanks.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect it is more than just the race itself. For the same reasons that an Altmer tends to max out Magicka and load up on DPS magic gear, stats etc... You will find Argonians do the same things for tankiness or healing because that is how they were designed. I don't see the point. Be a tanky dd or a high damage tank for pvp, that's how pvp generally works in any game. Tough enough not to die, strong enough to kill. That's what you want.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you played back when the word "Argonian" was a joke
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    Theyre bang average and very ugly.
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Because they have a large degree less damage than other races?

The inbuilt resource management, extra healing, health and mag makes them VERY annoying tanks.

Hope you played back when the word "Argonian" was a joke

i remember (useless) , this just show how they fail to balance something , is not better to make something useless or broken op but this look the one balancing the game just dont have the eye for it
    Edited by charley222 on November 17, 2017 9:56PM
    the wall of the covenant