The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Psijic Ambrosia VI & VII recipe parts

grkkll
grkkll
✭✭✭
I've been trying to get these two parts for months now. They come up on Tam Traders but have always gone when I get there, sometimes 5 mins after they appear on my search. I have 2 x Psijic Ambrosia part V that I can trade or I am happy to buy. Alternatively is there something in game I can do to obtain them (my crafter does daillies every day which is where the first 5 came from but its taken over 18 months to get them)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which format and server are you on?

If you're PC EU I might have some laying around (will check). They come from daily crafting writs so doing those every day with as many characters as possible is the only way AFAIK.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All parts have equal chance to drop from writs. But please read the sticky post on top of this forum about trading.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Tier Crafting Writs drop them, about every 10 to 15 or so.

I have had a lot of look doing a WTT with those too. Trade any extra's you have.
    Edited by Nestor on November 17, 2017 6:43PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Top Tier Crafting Writs drop them, about every 10 to 15 or so.

I have had a lot of look doing a WTT with those too. Trade any extra's you have.

Experiences of RNG may differ... the drop rate I see is less than 1 in 50 :(

• grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Which format and server are you on?

If you're PC EU I might have some laying around (will check). They come from daily crafting writs so doing those every day with as many characters as possible is the only way AFAIK.

Thanks very much, happy to pay the going rate or swap for the 5's. I'm on PC EU
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    i am missing PA 7, i have the rests, and i have 4 copies of PA 1 and 2 copies of PA 4
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly I see 1 & 7 the most!! Xbox EU.

Prices have plummeted tho recently, seen full recipes for sale 50-60k, crazy. Not sure why as fragment drop rate isn't any better.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    Just bought the full recipe in game for 14k, gone fishing........;0)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Oddly I see 1 & 7 the most!! Xbox EU.

Prices have plummeted tho recently, seen full recipes for sale 50-60k, crazy. Not sure why as fragment drop rate isn't any better.

Full recipes are less than 20K on the PC/NA, with chapters going in the 1500 to 2000 range
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Funny, I have 9-10+ of all but either 2 or 3. Consistently on different accounts.

Edit: I make the recipe when I have enough and the one I am consistently short of is the gate.
    Edited by Wreuntzylla on November 21, 2017 5:26PM