Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Black Fredas Special 2017

• makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by makreth on November 21, 2017 2:02PM
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a black fredas 2017 pack in one of the recent datamines.

It had the masked/panda bear mount in it and a bunch of consumables, as per usual. Not sure what pet was in it offhand.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone know why the Morrowind Upgrade is not discounted in the PSN Black Friday sale? Yes their sale has started already, and right now the only discounts you can get are on the full game with Morrowind, or the collectors edition. The upgrade is still 40 Euro.

I thought they were trying to lure people into buying it on sale with the new free mount, but they couldn't even do that right.
    PS5 EU.
    Options
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping Morrowind has a sale....I have several copies I want to gift.
    Options