The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Predictably Battlegrounds now Stink, Will be Empty in a Month

Crom_CCCXVI
Crom_CCCXVI
✭✭✭✭✭
Yup, everyone running around with 50K health high regen builds or 3 sheilds stacked afraid to die.
I just played a Deathmatch, the high score was 5. Yes, 5.
Domination? I think 3 or 4 flags flipped the entire game.

Do do the Devs never play PvP? Go into Cyrodil, people don't play to kill each other, they play to not die or win 20 min 1 v x's. The entire game design is now build around, long, boring ass sustain. It is horrible for battlegrounds.- and I actually think it sucks for PvP in general. You more or less have to zerg to kill people, or you have to be prepared for a 30 min fight as everyone wears their bone pirate, Bloodspawn or whatever the latest troll build is.
Horrible. The only people who are going to think this is an improvement are the ones who never played, or didn't learn to play before.
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    how many threads are you going to spam/create about your warped version of reality?

• Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MIMMIMIMI

Can we stop posting that nonsense with how CP ruined battle grounds. Yes cp pvp is not perfect but no-cp pvp had also problems. In cp and in no-cp you could build to be immortal or to have almost infinit sustain. And that BG favors unkillable tanks is nothing new. So move on.

(Also if a whole grp gets the power sigil and you can not kill the other at least one person of the other team you may want to question your build)

Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how many threads are you going to spam/create about your warped version of reality?

It's not that warped actually, in.this he does have a point.

BG pace and playstyle has been ruined completely by CP, that's a fact.

He loses the thread completely with triple stacking nonsense granted.

As for multiple threads, ZOS said this change is a test, and thus we are feeding back. As 99% of those that played battleground before now hate the playstyle.

The USP is gone.

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's dead now, super unfun and cancerous at this point.

Pretty much everything wrong they could've done, they did.

Without an option to queue solely for deathmatch, a league system, rankings etc it is supremely unfun.

That is why most serious players including myself completely disregard BGs as even legitimate.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not going inBG anymore, theyre no fun :/
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we're having a lot of fun queueing up with 2 or 3 premades and duking it out.

If youre interested in joining us, msg me in game (PC NA) @thogard

queueing solo is suicide at this point but its fun group vs group if we sync the queue accepts in a common discord.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    yes there are sometimes a game who is not fun but i enjoy the vast mayority of my solo queued bgs!

Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still think not giving a simple choice was the wrong move.

As I said in another thread yesterday. I understand that CP is more popular, but by not giving the choice many non-CP people don't even bother now (myself included) but we would be happy to wait longer in queue and have a diluted pool of players if it meant we could at least play non-CP battlegrounds.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

As I said in another thread yesterday. I understand that CP is more popular, but by not giving the choice many non-CP people don't even bother now (myself included) but we would be happy to wait longer in queue and have a diluted pool of players if it meant we could at least play non-CP battlegrounds.

I think splitting the queue up between group and solo queue would be more effective than CP and no CP. I prefer no cp more than CP, but atm the disparity in group strength is larger between pug and premade than it is between low CP and high CP.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »

I think splitting the queue up between group and solo queue would be more effective than CP and no CP. I prefer no cp more than CP, but atm the disparity in group strength is larger between pug and premade than it is between low CP and high CP.

I can agree with this.

In addition they should bundle BGS with maybe the Imperial City DLC and release new maps/modes each DLC cycle , this way people can purchase PVP content without the chapter price. It could raise the pop level to justify separating the que as mentioned.

Just some thoughts!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Sarjako
    Sarjako
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, everyone running around with 50K health high regen builds or 3 sheilds stacked afraid to die.

Do do the Devs never play PvP? Go into Cyrodil, people don't play to kill each other, they play to not die or win 20 min 1 v x's. The entire game design is now build around, long, boring ass sustain. It is horrible for battlegrounds.- and I actually think it sucks for PvP in general. You more or less have to zerg to kill people, or you have to be prepared for a 30 min fight as everyone wears their bone pirate, Bloodspawn or whatever the latest troll build is.
    Horrible. The only people who are going to think this is an improvement are the ones who never played, or didn't learn to play before.

Maybe ya'll weren't very good? Last night I remember on my team, 10-0, 8-0, 6-1 ( Me ) and 4 - 0. Plenty of kills to go around for those with the skill level.
    XBX1 NA
    Healplar / StamDK-Tank / Stamblade / Magblade
    CP 810
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a highest kill count of five, it sounds like 3 premades with dedicated healers were fighting.
    Sarjako wrote: »

Maybe ya'll weren't very good? Last night I remember on my team, 10-0, 8-0, 6-1 ( Me ) and 4 - 0. Plenty of kills to go around for those with the skill level.

Are you really trying to say that high TTKs aren’t a problem by referencing one game in which you got six deathblows? You’re really setting yourself for some good old fashioned trash talking with that one ;)