Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Crown Store Items Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Nov. 16

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Are you looking for something to spice-up your look this Fall? These latest Crown Store offerings may be just the thing!

COSTUME
Nordic Knot Doublet and Breeches
bf211d6ccaa4eec91f1e99a97a16ea65.jpg
"Nordic Knot designs symbolize the heritage of the people of Skyrim," says designer Jork of Windhelm. "This upscale ensemble pays tribute to that tradition, and looks sharp even on those not lucky enough to be Nords."

The Nordic Knot Doublet and Breeches costume is available on all platforms starting on November 16, and costs 700 crowns. This item is not a limited-time offer.

STYLE PARLOR
Brigand's Beard
7b50611434b2167643dc2b4dc20cb584.jpg
Proudly masculine facial hair, the Brigand's Beard projects authority, power, and a devil-may-care attitude. And it'll keep your chin and upper lip warm as the weather starts to turn cold.

The Brigand's Beard is available on all platforms starting on November 16, and costs 200 crowns. This item is not a limited-time offer.

Climbing Briar Face Tattoo
ddc290b2301bf3d5e40146c94b15139a.jpg
The Climbing Briar's twisting shoots symbolize your indomitable life force, while its thorns proclaim that you're willing and able to defend yourself against all adversaries. And it's stylish into the bargain!

The Climbing Briar Face Tattoo is available on all platforms starting on November 16, and costs 200 crowns. This item is not a limited-time offer.

Sidelong Sweep
87c4da8ca5082bd7393ef5c66a9934c2.jpg
Nord sea raiders from the coasts of Skyrim first popularized this style, a visible demonstration of its wearer's commitment to going all-in. Not for the cautious.

The Sidelong Sweep will be available on all platforms starting on November 16, and costs 400 crowns. This item is not a limited-time offer.

How will you be using these new ESO Crown Store items to create a fetching Fall look? Strike a pose and show us your screenshots and GIFs, here on on Twitter at TESOnline.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that my favourite offering is 200 crowns and not limited time! Woo!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That beard...
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halfdan the Black approves!
    HalfdanTheBlack.jpg
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great product, great prices- we'll done!

Now, how edgy is my bosmer going to look with that sideswept hair...
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    HalfdanTheBlack.jpg

Pagan Min also approves

edit: rip image linking
    Edited by LukosCreyden on November 16, 2017 5:00PM
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good price on the beard, Mo'vember!!!
    Edited by Mojmir on November 16, 2017 5:10PM
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like those Climbing Briar Face Tattoos. Better and finer detail than some of the others. Think i'll get them.

Thanks also for not making them time-limited - hurrah! :)
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The beard is great and all but why is it not the same color of our hair but pitch black?
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I love that my favourite offering is 200 crowns and not limited time! Woo!

Black beards on Brigands
    And Side Sweeps on Bretons
    discounts on ghost-kittens
    when a bard of the plane meld sings
    These are a few of my favourite things :D
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Interesting that they've decided to add "This is not a limited-time offer" next to everything. Either people were getting confused or they just felt that they had to overemphasize the fact that they are putting new items in the store that aren't limited.

It's great that they've added a few things this month that weren't limited, but it's probably not even half as many as they removed at the beginning of the month.

I like the Nord outfit, but won't be buying it any time soon (trying to do better at budgeting my crowns). Nothing else here is appealing to me.

EDIT: grammar.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on November 16, 2017 7:23PM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skrillex fans rejoice!
    PC EU
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skrillex fans rejoice!

A guuldmate referred to it as the "George mcfly" look
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The beard looks good, need to pick that up once I find a character it works well with.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HalfdanTheBlack.jpg

Pagan Min also approves

edit: rip image linking

Oh ye I forgot that one dude
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The beard and face tattoo look great on my Orc.The prices were reasonable, too. I'm so glad they didn't jack them up to 1500-2000 crowns.
    Edited by Cadbury on November 16, 2017 9:53PM
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Smolt
    Smolt
    ✭✭✭
    bbfb0b13e9449212bf7e3743af3e4c87--mike-tyson-mike-dantoni.jpg
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HalfdanTheBlack.jpg

thats crazy they added a comsmetic combo that matches tv shows. maybe we get khaleesi hair ;)?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats crazy they added a comsmetic combo that matches tv shows.

Crown Store demands new ideas, and they were fresh out?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HalfdanTheBlack.jpg

thats crazy they added a comsmetic combo that matches tv shows. maybe we get khaleesi hair ;)?

maybe, but a white walker skin would also be cool :D
    I'm 120 years old
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HalfdanTheBlack.jpg

I'd love a khaleesi type hair...I'd dye it black on my character, but it would be lovely all the same.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~