The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crafting Writs (dailies) Mailbox - for Houses -

maniac4maniac
maniac4maniac
✭✭✭
Just 1 simple thing that will make houses from 99% time useless in practical terms to uber usefull at least once per day per char - Mailbox, that will accept your made daily crafting writs. Just 1 box for all 6 daily writs. It will definitly be the best and fastest place to make dailies, and also personalized and will raise house attractiveness for everyone.

Make it even only obtainable trough the Crown Store if you want more money, ZoS, a lot of people will buy it like they would buy Craft Bag aswell there.
Edited by maniac4maniac on November 16, 2017 8:53AM
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A daily writ noticeboard and a mailbox to hand them back? Yes please. Count me in.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was against this idea before we had to go to Craglorn to turn things in and am more opposed to the idea now. I think we need to keep some things in town simply so they look populated.

Just a personal preference.

And I always vote no to something being added to the crown store but not attainable in the game. Even if the item is near impossible to get there should at least be a way in the game.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."