The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Werewolf Tanking in battlegrounds

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
If some of you are interested in the setup i can make build video next week . Currently Unchained Passive is not working for Werewolf skills and this is why i prefer to play full tank mode .
https://youtu.be/wTQtNtaRngk
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're doing Hircine's work...
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noice, never seen Ironblood in action before :). The animation looks dope.

Nice tanking, but I´m still amazed why you aren´t focused down more than you´re in this video xD, free roaming WW is dangerous.

Iroonblood + Earthgore + Impreg......Horns of the Reach dogo :D

I laughed so much when you ran out of food and was like: "Let me just eat something and I´ll brb" xD
    Edited by Qbiken on November 15, 2017 10:10AM
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Nice tanking, but I´m still amazed why you aren´t focused down more than you´re in this video xD, free roaming WW is dangerous.

I laughed so much when you ran out of food and was like: "Let me just eat something and I´ll brb" xD

The truth is mby the other guys were enjoying having a doggy who was applying Major defile to everyone . In CP the killing is taking significantly more time than before ^^.
    In general i can be taken down even 1v1 if someone like a nightblade use 50% Defile boost in CP. Its a verry nice WW group setup tho , too bad that there are not enough beasts these days ...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    Qbiken wrote: »

The truth is mby the other guys were enjoying having a doggy who was applying Major defile to everyone . In CP the killing is taking significantly more time than before ^^.
    In general i can be taken down even 1v1 if someone like a nightblade use 50% Defile boost in CP. Its a verry nice WW group setup tho , too bad that there are not enough beasts these days ...

Hrm... Ideas are abound!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see people trying it! We went in the other night with four really strong wolf builds. Two heavy tank builds and two medium dps burst builds.

I was surprised how good we did in the three game types we got. Werewolves are tank eaters. Chaos Ball was incredibly fun because of this. Once we had that ball we didn't lose it, and chasing them down at the start was satisfying with that sprint. I might post vids if I get time.

Great vid. Enjoyed it!