The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Text Not Appearing

Nightves
Nightves
✭✭
Logged into ESO from a different PC (I switch houses), and this problem first appeared when it told me to "Select a Country". No country names ever showed up, I even waited 15 minutes to make sure that it wasn't still loading anything. I ended up scrolling down to where I hoped U.S. would be and clicked since I needed to get through that window to see if there was a problem with settings, addons, etc.
Went into the game and saw that a ton of text was gone as well as the ability to see any titles of items in my inventory or quests. Turned off all my addons and reloaded UI, repaired, restarted my PC and the game. Nothing has fixed this.

Here's a little peak into what I'm experiencing
tenequikmgua.png
7k54epm5q54d.png
I recently purchased an ESO+ membership so the fact that this is happening is a big let down.
I would greatly appreciate any help on the matter.
Thank you.