The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Disconnect to Login screen

Kima
Kima
I have a BIG problem. I bought ESO 5 days ago and i have this problem since then..
Whenever i play, it happens that it crashes ( disconnects ) to the login interface with NO error code. I tried to disable all addons, add ESO in anti-virus exclusion, tried to do any single instruction given by ESO support. But nothing changes.
I have a ticket opened about that problem since yesterday and i hope it will me solved, but i wuould like to share with the forum my problem and i would like to know if i am the only one who has this problem.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you open the ports on your router?

Do you have a dedicated video card or on CPU Video?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kima
    Kima
    Yes, i have opened them.
    I have a NVIDIA GeForce 745
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Sorry for being annoying, but how exactly one does this? I have the same problem since a couple of weeks now, never before.
  • Seleval
    Seleval
    ✭✭✭
    same, it jsut kicks me off into the login screen
    no error, nothing
    PC/EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry for being annoying, but how exactly one does this? I have the same problem since a couple of weeks now, never before.

@cecibergesnrb18_ESO

Google the make and model of your Router and the term "Port Triggering" you will find the instructions. Use the following ports on the config page

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1133/kw/ports
    Kima wrote: »
    Yes, i have opened them.

Try disabling the Geforce Experience (all it does is keep the drivers up to date, which is not always a good thing anyway unless you have a specific issue in a specific game). To that end, roll back the last driver up date. But try below first:

Now, if this is a laptop, more than likely, the machine is initiallizing the game on the CPU graphics and not transitioning to the 3D card. You can force this in one of two ways, and might need both. In the power options, force the laptop to use the 3D card when your plugged in (look for High Performance Settings in the Power Options related to graphics). Or, in the Nvidia Control panel, force the game, and the launcher, to use the 3D card and not the CPU graphics.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kima
    Kima

@cecibergesnrb18_ESO

Google the make and model of your Router and the term "Port Triggering" you will find the instructions. Use the following ports on the config page

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1133/kw/ports
    Kima wrote: »
    Yes, i have opened them.

Try disabling the Geforce Experience (all it does is keep the drivers up to date, which is not always a good thing anyway unless you have a specific issue in a specific game). To that end, roll back the last driver up date. But try below first:

Now, if this is a laptop, more than likely, the machine is initiallizing the game on the CPU graphics and not transitioning to the 3D card. You can force this in one of two ways, and might need both. In the power options, force the laptop to use the 3D card when your plugged in (look for High Performance Settings in the Power Options related to graphics). Or, in the Nvidia Control panel, force the game, and the launcher, to use the 3D card and not the CPU graphics.

I thank you for the responce.
    I have never used the Geforce Experience, and i updated my drivers just when i opened the ticket (2 days ago).
    I don't understant why i have this problem. I have never had problems like those in any videogames i played.
    I can't understarnd why it happens.
    Yesterday i uninstalled the game. So i downloaded it again and installed again, i hope something will change.
    I do thank you again for your help.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kima

We have sent you a PM regarding your open support ticket on this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post