The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Allow us to purchase previous crown crate season items

SisterGoat
SisterGoat
✭✭✭✭✭
Unless these items are going to be cycled back in at one point, I think it would be nice to let us purchase previous season items with gems, barring the apex mounts because those are special. Keep them out of the new season crate pool, but as a gem purchase option for those who missed previous seasons.
Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
PC/NA
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also forgot to mention the previous items should coincide with the quarter season they were in, so it won't bloat the selection too much. For example, winter season is coming up again and they would have items from the last winter season.
    PC/NA
  • Vampiresmile
    Vampiresmile
    ✭✭
    I like this idea. Or have a vendor in the game which sells these items on a weekly basis for (x) amount of gold or certain kind of rare currency looted from bosses/anchors etc (ripped that from destiny
    Faal Kro. Sorcerer. Breton of the Daggerfall Covenant.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife missed out on the Khajit masks. She really likes Khajits.
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am against that. At some point there must be a meaning when i'd buy something labeled "time limited only". Then nothing would be exceptional.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's unlikely to happen as it goes against the way marketing works.

It's possible they'll find a way to recycle the items or have older crate seasons return, but returning seasons isn't going to make the long term customers happy.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea. Or have a vendor in the game which sells these items on a weekly basis for (x) amount of gold or certain kind of rare currency looted from bosses/anchors etc (ripped that from destiny

They would never sell items that were crowns only with currency that you can obtain in game. Imagine if you paid $100 for something limited and then they decided later to just sell it for gold. They would lose so many customers.

I would like to see these items return in some fashion, perhaps not annually, but again in the future.
    PC/NA
  • iRWalber
    iRWalber
    Soul Shriven
    They could come back with some limited items on Black Friday. I started playing only 2 months ago, I missed several cool things like Dro-M'athra Senche, one item I wanted very much, is "Elder Council" Tunic and Sash.

Elder-Council-Tunic-and-Sash-Male-Close-Front.jpg
    Khajiit - Master Race