The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Multiple Crashes

Iccotak
Iccotak
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So my PC runs ESO great excpet that I have had multiple crashes in one day.
I'll be doing a quest and then it feezes, goes black while still being able to hear in-game stuff, and then crashes. This keeps happening thoughout the day every 30-60 minutes. Anyone run into this problem? And if so; how did you deal with it?
  • maniac4maniac
    maniac4maniac
    ✭✭✭
    Had this problem aswell as higher PR from the last dungeon DLC and those patches. They are just ruining it slowly without fixing anything like that since release, just take it like it is
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had this problem aswell as higher PR from the last dungeon DLC and those patches. They are just ruining it slowly without fixing anything like that since release, just take it like it is

Honestly I think it is Clockwork city DLC. I have some lag in that area. The rest of the game functions great.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Iccotak

If you are still running into issues with random crashes, the steps in this help article can sometimes help. You can also contact support with your game consultant to investigate further into what is causing these crashes.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post