The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Multiple Crashes

Iccotak
Iccotak
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So my PC runs ESO great excpet that I have had multiple crashes in one day.
I'll be doing a quest and then it feezes, goes black while still being able to hear in-game stuff, and then crashes. Anyone run into this problem? And if so; how did you deal with it?
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it ESO crashing or your system?
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it ESO crashing or your system?

ESO
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. Sounds similar to an issue I had a while ago but not exactly the same. For me it turned out my graphics card was about to kick the bucket.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. Sounds similar to an issue I had a while ago but not exactly the same. For me it turned out my graphics card was about to kick the bucket.

Yeah, I am looking at upgrading. I think Clockwork city was very intensive as that was the only place where I had these probelms