The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where's is Zaron's Workshop?

POps75p
POps75p
✭✭✭✭
i'm trying to get the mission to collect all of the Percurson Pieces, any help would be appreciated.

tks in advance
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reactor district. Go in and to the left a bit.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wrote it down, because you lose the quest marker after the first part of the quest, and it's impossible to find again.

Zaron's Workshop is in the Reactor District, in the lower left-hand side of the Brass Fortress when you're looking at the map. :)

If you haven't done the first part of the quest yet, you get the quest from a bulletin board elsewhere in the city.

Edited by SydneyGrey on November 13, 2017 11:19PM
    Options
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    tks guys, i'll check there
    Options
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I wrote it down, because you lose the quest marker after the first part of the quest, and it's impossible to find again.

Zaron's Workshop is in the Reactor District, in the lower left-hand side of the Brass Fortress when you're looking at the map. :)

If you haven't done the first part of the quest yet, you get the quest from a bulletin board elsewhere in the city.

ok, I found it but he wont give me the quest, I looked at all of the achievements and I can find any that I didn't complete. any suggestions. tks
    Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you placed all the pieces of the Precursor on the assembly frame?
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you talk to the Imperfect or whatever that thing in the rack is called?

If he is responding to you then go see if you can find some of the pieces. Mostly in Deeshan and Alikir but other Dwemer Ruins have them. Look for gold sparkles, not always in Boss Room.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/377018/precursor-maker-achievement-guide

Unless your there for another quest.....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    POps75p wrote: »
    ok, I found it but he wont give me the quest, I looked at all of the achievements and I can find any that I didn't complete. any suggestions. tks

Options
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »

Bulletin board is North of the bank.
    Options
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Did you talk to the Imperfect or whatever that thing in the rack is called?

If he is responding to you then go see if you can find some of the pieces. Mostly in Deeshan and Alikir but other Dwemer Ruins have them. Look for gold sparkles, not always in Boss Room.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/377018/precursor-maker-achievement-guide

Unless your there for another quest.....

1st let me say that I found an arms piece in a delve, that lead me to see that their was an achievement for collecting all of the pieces he was missing. than I found out that if you picked up pieces b4 you got the quest, it could glitch. I did talk to the head, when I found the correct door, and he told me to go to Belck and get one of his pieces, but again I did receive some sort of a quest which shows me what I have found etc. the arm that I found is in my inventory as a trophy, but when I look at the achievement it shows all of the pieces you need to collect but the arm is still showing as missing
    Options
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It won't show up that you've collected it. You need to install the parts you've found in the Precursor in Zaron's Workshop. Once you put them all in there, you can activate the next part of the quest which will give you the reward.
    Edited by oXI_Viper_IXo on November 13, 2017 11:59PM
    Options
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    It won't show up that you've collected it. You need to install the parts you've found in the Precursor in Zaron's Workshop. Once you put them all in there, you can activate the next part of the quest which will give you the reward.

ok, I see what's going on now, I went and got the next piece he said and came back, and than the head did some sort of magic and now both pieces show up as being collected. I hope that I don't have to go all the way back and see him on every piece I collect. I do about 5-6 than see what happens.

tks guys, appreciate the help
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did that quest, and I just collected all the pieces at once, and then turned them in all at the same time. You don't have to turn them in one at a time, luckily.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ok, I see what's going on now, I went and got the next piece he said and came back, and than the head did some sort of magic and now both pieces show up as being collected. I hope that I don't have to go all the way back and see him on every piece I collect. I do about 5-6 than see what happens.

tks guys, appreciate the help

I picked up all the pieces and turned them in at once.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Precurser achievement is still bugged somehow. I collected a few pieces already before and handed them in to the precursor, no quest was available at that time. Now I handed all quest items in except the one you have to get after starting the quest.

Still no quest available and when I go there where the last missing piece should be there is nothing to collect/interact.
    Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

Options
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flameheart wrote: »
    Precurser achievement is still bugged somehow. I collected a few pieces already before and handed them in to the precursor, no quest was available at that time. Now I handed all quest items in except the one you have to get after starting the quest.

Still no quest available and when I go there where the last missing piece should be there is nothing to collect/interact.

So, I decided to go do this achievement, because my xbox achievement list says I haven't done it. My main has done every other CWC quest he has come across. There is no quest on the bulletin board; and I don't have the quest in my quest log. Is there a problem starting this quest?
    Options
  • KennisMenace
    KennisMenace
    ✭✭
    Quest is still bugged,nothing on the board and nobody in the workshop,unbelievable,as long as the crown store is working good,the hell with the rest of the game,nerf,nerf but don't fix any bugs.
    Options
  • Warmkoolaid
    Is this going to get fixed because it's still a thing.....
    Options