The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/NA/EP] Eternal Vanguard Syndicate (Community Oriented / Military Friendly)

Medivh50
Medivh50
✭✭✭
Eternal Vanguard Syndicate
Rise above the many, be a part of the few!

The Eternal Vanguard Syndicate is a tight knit, highly organized, military-style gaming community. Our guild is built of fantastic members, both experienced and newer players to ESO. We are proud that a good number of our members, but not all, are military veterans from all branches of service and from a variety of countries across the globe.

Current State:
We have an energetic discord server, run daily activities and maintain a loyal membership base. Our organized content events consist of both PvP and PvE activities that are sure to keep everyone engaged. Due to the commitment of our members, we are able to run trials, clear dungeons, assist with level and set grinding, and so much more. Our dedicated guild crafters assist our full members as well.
Our Goal:
Our goal is to be a premier guild within the ESO community, by staying focused on our community members. We are also driven to the enhancement of ESO by providing an environment for gamers to learn the game, grow as a player and to have fun. We believe ESO is a social game and best enjoyed in a team environment.

Requirements:
* We accept players from all factions, but members that PvP must be a member of Ebonheart Pact
* Be 21+ of age or older, however exceptions can be made if you are 18+
* Use Discord when participate in EVS ran events and to socialize
* Keep drama out of the guild. We are here for fun.
* Abide by the Eternal Vanguard Syndicate Code of Conduct, which can be found on our website

If you are interested, please apply on our website.
eternalvanguardsyndicate.com

Edited by Medivh50 on December 8, 2017 6:55PM
Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
—Every single guard, everywhere.
  • henryf530
    henryf530
    Hope to yall soon!
  • RavensCall
    If you are a new or returning player looking for a strong gaming community this is the place. We are very active and will be hosting events every week! Come join us!
  • henryf530
    henryf530
    Apparently, I cannot construct sentences properly. See yall soon!
  • Ayzreal
    Ayzreal
    Always looking for more members!
    "Rise above the many, be apart of the few"
  • henryf530
    henryf530
    Where is Kiss of Magic?
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    We still looking for high quality players. Experience doesn't as long as your social and have a willingness to get better as a player.

• witchdoctor1
    witchdoctor1
    Soul Shriven
    Love this community and all it has to offer! If an active group of great people and plenty of content is your thing, check them out!
  • Relan
    Relan
    Soul Shriven
    We have many activities for all. Trial and pvp teams and more casual events like fishing or just random dungeons. Come join us
  • Kylric
    Kylric
    ✭✭
    contact me if you have any questions
  • JK03xx
    JK03xx
    Great group of players, come join us! linked up with boogerman the other night and we walked across and cleared out all content in 2 zones, and had a bunch of laughs in discord along the way.
  • Kylric
    Kylric
    ✭✭
    Still growing and still looking for more great members.
  • JK03xx
    JK03xx
    Great group! Helped out a lot to jump toons and knock out several dungeons with this event going on! Come join us for a fun time.
  • Kylric
    Kylric
    ✭✭
    A community that does PVE and PVP events
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    ~ Updated the recruitment post.

• JK03xx
    JK03xx
    Had a blast cruising through the trail last night with these guys! Hop on the site and check us out. www.eternalvanguardsyndicate.com
  • tyrion020
    tyrion020
    I would like to join! @tyrion020
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrion thank you for your interest. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.

• Balbaruk
    Balbaruk
    Hi there so i'm a returning player to ESO after an extremely long absence from the game. i'm trying to find a good community to join prior to coming back, because i feel i need a good home/community in order to hook me back in. That said i'll also be buying the morrowind expansion to solidify my intentions, and help get me back into the game. I was hoping prior to signing up on your website i could talk with whom ever about your community, maybe get a feel for the people as well.

I wont lie i am extremely clueless on how the game works now especially with builds, end game content, and money making. So another reason for needing a good community, is to reteach me the ways of the game. That said i am also 24 years of age, and a long time gamer with a decent amount of MMO experience. Thank you for your time and have a great day/evening.
    Do not falter, Soon the wall shall crumble.
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    @Balbaruk, Let me 1st say welcome back to the game! It really has grown into an amazing MMO since you have left. Do not worry about what you know or don't know about ESO. We will help you out.

Our community is growing but we are a pretty tight knit group and extremely friendly. I know that sounds like every other gaming communities sale pitch, but its true. I am one of the co-owners of the community and will in game in a little bit if you would like to talk.

The 1st step for you is if you are interested, is to fill out the application. After that it is done, you will get an automated response with our discord link. Come in the server and I will pull in a room and we can chat it up. I look forward to speaking with you.

@simpletree is my in game @name.

• Ayzreal
    Ayzreal
    We are always looking for quality members!
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    Eh, I guess these people are okay... :smiley:

Kidding, they are an awesome group of people with no shortage of events and helpful people. Great guild.
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

Jacob Black|DC|Nightblade|Emped on 9/8/17

#TeamJacob
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been playing MMOs since they started and this is the first time I havent felt like canon fodder for the elites. Good group of people too. Discord, website, good people, help, organized, everyone treated the same whether you're new to the game, mmos or just trying to figure out a specialty build that isnt patterned after everyone else's. Scheduled raids, PvP, PvE and more.
  • witchdoctor1
    witchdoctor1
    Soul Shriven
    The recent dungeon event was fantastic! Don't think I have ever done that many vet dungeons in one day before.
  • Kylric
    Kylric
    ✭✭
    Great guild - looking for more great people
  • LUXINGJIAN
    LUXINGJIAN
    Soul Shriven
    Eternal Vanguard Syndicate is a great community. Great at helping new players get off their feet and providing content for the more experienced.
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for social and active players to join our ranks. Experience not needed, just the drive.

• Kiarraswub17_ESO
    Do you have a standard start time for guild events? What timezone seems to be the "norm" for your members?
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    We are generally run events on Eastern Standard Times. Generally in the evenings.

• phanatx
    phanatx
    Still looking for quality members
  • witchdoctor1
    witchdoctor1
    Soul Shriven
    Great community, love how there is always someone online to help out no matter what it is.