Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Item for research not showing up

Delpi
Delpi
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there! Since clockwork DLC I have an issue with items for research not showing up (You can see it in the picture...) This is only happening for some items but, fortunately, not all of them. Anyone has this issue???
7ttekqjazx23.png

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • EulogyL
    EulogyL
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue. MacNA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using any Addons?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• mareikeb16_ESO
    mareikeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That seems to be an addon problem. Disable all your addons and try it again, maybe that helps.
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. I tried to disable all add-ons and the problem persist. :(
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to make sure, when you disable the addon's, are you doing a /reloadui after? I am sure you are, just want to make sure.

Also, long shot, but with the addons disabled, have you tried rebooting the Mac, then launching the game again?

Finally, have you tried it with an addon like Craft Store or Research Grid?

OK, one more finally, they recently patched the game to show unresearched traits, I have not played with this myself much as I have all the traits researched, but have you poked around in the UI settings to see if there is something you need to check or uncheck?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Bucky Balls
    Bucky Balls
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem and not limited to mac (pc). It seems to be related to the advanced filters add-on which seems to enable locked items to have a 'researchable' tick mark next to them but, when such an item is selected, produces the empty dialogue window in your (op) screenshot.