The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fendros Nolar and his netch Rosy?

coop500
coop500
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Okay so in Vvardenfell, there's this NPC dunmer I keep running across, his name is Fendros Nolar and he's looking for his pet netch named Rosy. I found him 3 times now and it's always the same, no quest, first time talking to him does nothing, talk to him again and there's a option to Persuade him to look elsewhere because she might not be able to hear him. I did this 2 times and working on a 3rd, what comes of it? If anything?
Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?

Best Answers

• mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    I am just doing my first run through of Morrowind and I found him as well. I didn't have a quest but I decided to look for Rosy but as I headed out, he suddenly started talking to Rosy, so I turned around and went back and there she was. So, no clue ;)
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's like the NPCs that turn up on the mainland that you can rob, light a fire for, or give money to. They just exist for no other reason than to bring a little bit of life into the world
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm I see, okay thanks guys.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
    Options