The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Infinite load screen contagion, spreading across Tamreil

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
First it was Cyrodiil and CWC. Now it's in Glenumbra, Reaper's March and Rivenspire.

I just got an infinite load riding up to the bank.

Really wondering why I maintain ESO + at this point.
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • Lagz
    Lagz
    ✭✭✭
    i'm with you Deedle the nerd rage is strong with this one atm i'm betting they had no one working on this issue during the weekend to save overtime.
    Options
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea got 4-5 endless loadingscreens in Cwc today.
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
    Options
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it seems they have some sort of instance server issue communication problems
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
    Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone get the horse. It needs a beating
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8:38 pm EST
    How about Auridon leaving the free home.....10 minutes and counting.....gonna wash some clothes and see if I️ crash or load

9:01 pm EST
    Edit update...still loading with an Xbox One x, wired Google Fiber 1 gig connection no other folks on the network other than standby iPad or iPhone.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on November 13, 2017 2:02AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lagz wrote: »
    i'm with you Deedle the nerd rage is strong with this one atm i'm betting they had no one working on this issue during the weekend to save overtime.

Yeah. Nerd rage is definitely building. PvP is unplayable, and now simple questing -- or just walking around -- means yet another infinite load.

I'm giving them till Tuesday and the regular maintenance.

If it's not fixed, I'm out of ESP +
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
    Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lagz wrote: »

Yeah. Nerd rage is definitely building. PvP is unplayable, and now simple questing -- or just walking around -- means yet another infinite load.

I'm giving them till Tuesday and the regular maintenance.

If it's not fixed, I'm out of ESP +

Bad news. If you look at the maintenance banner there is no planned downtime for consoles.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options