The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Social guild recruiting

DivineOne1991
Hello! The Wolves of Helhiem are recruiting. We are a small but social guild looking to grow our numbers. Experience doesn’t matter whether you are new to the game or have been playing for awhile. We are here to lend assistance with builds, gear farming, or just plain fun. I know it can be hard to meet people in the game so here is your chance! Only rule is to please be respectful of other guild members with no rude or trolling behavior. Mics are not required though several of us enjoy hanging out in party chat. If you are interested let me know. :) drop your GT in the comments and me or one of the admins will send you an invite when we can.
  • mdaly1985
    mdaly1985
    mdary2
  • Sirsaker
    Sirsaker
    Soul Shriven
    Hi could i join the guild please Gt Saker02 will be on about mid day uk time
    Edited by Sirsaker on December 13, 2017 7:10AM