The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CANNOT QUEUE FOR DLC DUNGEON???

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
My wife and I are BOTH ESO+ members. Both of us can queue solo for Bloodroot Forge (daily) but when we group up and try to queue as a pair, it says one of us doesn't have the DLC.

This is pure horse manure. What on earth are we paying you guys for???? We can't do DLC content together because your crap is broken??? I want a response on this... ASAP!!! I'm paying for crap I can't use.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here, and all in my guild have it.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been getting it for the last three days

Solution is to just travel in and not using the activity finder (run it with guild members)
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhaal5 wrote: »

Solution is to just travel in and not using the activity finder (run it with guild members)

First off, you don't get the stat boost if you don't use the activity finder (and some of the tougher content really that stat boost can be the difference between success and failure).

Secondly, not everyone has guildies that want to run the content, or even have it.

Thirdly, not everyone is in a guild, or enjoys "guild life".

The ability to PUG is the lifeblood of an MMO...
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’ve been having the same issue with Group finder. Even when just trying to do random daily. how random is it when it only wants to throw you into DLC?

I heard a way to fix is Group with 3, then kick the fourth that group finder gets you and invite your preferred friend. Though that would probably start another thread for the “why you kick me bro”
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Bhaal5 wrote: »

First off, you don't get the stat boost if you don't use the activity finder (and some of the tougher content really that stat boost can be the difference between success and failure).

Secondly, not everyone has guildies that want to run the content, or even have it.

Thirdly, not everyone is in a guild, or enjoys "guild life".

The ability to PUG is the lifeblood of an MMO...

Was giving you pretty much the only current solution. Until something gets patched.

Yes the stat bonus is a bugger.
    But ive personally found guilds bring a sense of community and when things like this happen, can make it so much easier and still dont miss out on to much content. Im very lucky to be in a guild im able to do pretty much anything.

The way you decide to play this game if thats solo, in a guild or what ever is your choice.
    Cant say ive come across any other solutions, but good luck in your endeavors.
    Edited by Bhaal5 on November 13, 2017 1:46PM