The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Skinchanger motif

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
I see various items of this motif in guildstores. Should I get them? Or wait till New Life Festival when, hopefully, the drop rate during an event will be insanely high (like with Hollowjack..hollowjack everywhere!)?
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • timb16_ESO85
    timb16_ESO85
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't need it right now, best is to wait. If the drop rate is as high as last year, they will be given away for free everywhere or just destroyed. Everyone got so much motifs while trying to get the winter hood. If they do the same as with the witches festival this year, and only add a single hood everyone wants, this will create even more unwanted motifs.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mhm, you're right. Thank you, thank you. :)
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth