The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If your getting long load times when u die

Robs_NB
Robs_NB
✭✭✭
If your getting long load times when you die just switch campaigns when you die and you won't get it
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except for the fact that I'd very much like to stay in my current campaign on PC/NA so I can keep playing with my guild. Generally, I'll either wait out the load screen or I'll use ctrl+alt-delete to force close the game so I can restart and get back in my current campaign.
  • Robs_NB
    Robs_NB
    ✭✭✭
    It's for Xbox and ps4 The Long load screens are permanent
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a sad state of affairs when players are looking for work arounds
  • Robs_NB
    Robs_NB
    ✭✭✭
    Real talk
  • poochie
    poochie
    ✭✭✭
    I have a ssd drive and 4.0ghz and there should be no load times in access for 10 secs or more for anything including launcher to character to getting in the game shouldn't take a solid min...