The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Next Crown sale

coop500
coop500
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Just curious, when do you all suspect the next crown sale will be? Maybe sometime in December for Christmas?
Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Black Fredas!
  • TheLebowsky
    Has there ever been a discount on eso+ membership?
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mostly likely time there'll be a sale is Black Friday/Fredas, maybe around the New Life Festival event. There's isn't a schedule for sales. It's just whenever they feel like it, but usually around major holidays.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Okay good, I was hoping it'd be around then or Christmas
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    Stfu about crown sales. Don't support any thing this company does until they fix the good damn game.

I just wanted clockwork city, which most people agree it is worth getting.

Just buy it then? It's $20.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eatmyface wrote: »
    Stfu about crown sales. Don't support any thing this company does until they fix the good damn game.

I wanna wait until crown go on sale, buy a large pack to save them for future DLCs, instead of buying the little ones all the time.
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭

Nope, and I would not expect such sale as there is already kind of sale if you subscribe for half year in advance then you pay like 10-ish $$ per month instead of 15 $$.
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    Black Friday is probably next sale in ESO, andn we should expect some nice and expensive mount :dizzy:
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    Eatmyface wrote: »

I wanna wait until crown go on sale, buy a large pack to save them for future DLCs, instead of buying the little ones all the time.

That's what I did last time.Had 24000 crown, so I was able to get the Stag and Witch Knight horse. Bought the 4000 crown Clockwork City(and I also have ESO Plus, but I will buy story DLC). And then maybe a few costume/pets. Still have 9000, so I'll probably wait till the next sale get another 22000, and sit on it. I'd like to purchase Pariah's Pinnacle, the Frostcaster motif, and definitely the Akaviri motif when it comes out.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ad4mss wrote: »
    Black Friday is probably next sale in ESO, andn we should expect some nice and expensive mount :dizzy:

for a very limited time. :smiley:

probably something irresistible. (i already have far too many mounts and pets, i keep telling myself this...)

• Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    ...any word on that Crown sale please, ZOS? I know a lot of people (myself included) who are all poised and ready to throw our money at you. How about it? :)
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will never pre-announce a Crown Sale because they don't want people saving their money for the sale... so people who might need Crowns now would buy now, but if they knew a sale was upcoming, they would wait and buy cheaper Crowns.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    Don't want them to pre-announce it; want them to implement it. :)@ZOS_GinaBruno ? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?

Tis the season, and all that. ;)
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheLebowsky

Indirectly, yes. Third parties have sold subscription time cards about half off but haven't heard of one in awhile.

As for crown sales, Zos has been pretty consistent about not announcing sales in advance.
    Edited by idk on December 8, 2017 6:01PM
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF we get a sale it will most likely be over Christmas weekend... shocked that they didn't have any sale for Black Fredas or Free To Play weekend. This pretty much leaves Christmas as the most likely time... unless ZOS decides to play Scrooge!!
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - please don't Scrooge us, ladies! ;)
    Edited by Funrukdurkha on December 8, 2017 11:04PM
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quoth the Raven.... NEVERMORE!
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't have a Crown Pack sale as part of our Black Friday offerings this year.

tenor.gif?itemid=5378608
  • elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭
    Black Fredas!

FAIL prediction :disappointed:
    We don't have a Crown Pack sale as part of our Black Friday offerings this year.

tenor.gif?itemid=5378608

LOL Love how the Pooch looks over and goes, "Aaaalllrighty then ...."
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why-u-no-5a3a98.jpg