The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crafting sets, jewelry and upgrade

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
There are many things that concern me since a long time.

I would like to know why crafting is so poor. It is fine that there are many useful sets but why is not possible implement more things, like for example: Jewelry crafting or jewelry upgrading, armor sets of 3 pieces and weapons of one piece. I know that the possibility of craft weapons of one piece sounds unfair compared with the difficulty of obtain one doing pve, but they don't have to be necessarily easy to do or so good like the drop ones.

I would like to hear some of ZOS pronounce about something of these ideas and if it is intended and is gonna always stay like this or if this is something they would like to touch in the future but not for the moment.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry crafting at least is coming. We just don’t know when. But I think that with the next chapter we will see either this or a transmog system for gear.
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Jewelry crafting at least is coming. We just don’t know when. But I think that with the next chapter we will see either this or a transmog system for gear.

Resource of that?
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vapirko pls link me the source of which your comment is based. I've never seen or heard of jewelrycrafting beeing imntroduced by any ZOS employe.
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on November 11, 2017 1:46PM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk where it was but I believe it’s been data mined, could be wrong.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry crafting has never been confirmed afaik.

I'm for this though but if we're supposed to be able to upgrade existing stuff as well then there might have to be some limitations. Like upgrade to purple being max. I want golden Moondancer rings but I don't think it's right to stroll through normal for blue ones and upgrade to golden.

Maybe even for crafted it would be fair to make purple max quality? Just to keep some incentives to do vet stuff and sink some gold in Cyrodiil.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well whats stated in this post are speculations and not more.
    maybe the post was right about some stuff (warden, CWC, Vvardenfell), but in no means you can assume that ALL things state in the post are 100% accurate.

So in the end jewelrycrafting is NOT confirmed nor declined by any ZOS Employe. So back to status quo.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is not possible to get at least some answer from Gina or Devs even if it is negative??