The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Multi-Passenger Mounts

Dragath
Dragath
✭✭✭✭
Has ZOS ever mentioned anything about Multi-Passenger Mounts like Silt Striders, Carriages or something like that?
Or maybe a Merchant Cart that allows Players to sell their Goods even if they don't belong to a Traders Guild?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly no; I'd like to see mammoths or something similarly huge to carry groups in Cyrodiil. It would help keep people from being separated because their mount isn't maxed speed/they got lost/any other reason.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This would be so amazaing...
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I always wanted to see a war chariot, with one character driving, and the other shooting arrows/spells... it would be totally a thing for imperial characters, right? Right??
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While this could be awesome, I imagine how it could go wrong. In Cyrodiil a band of warriors load up into a wagon and head off to storm a keep, only to have the driver lag out, and have the passengers stuck defenseless unable to dismount from the stalled wagon.
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love a simple horse&cart. :)
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this idea. I'd like a horse and carriage ZOS if you please. I'll sit inside the carriage and my 'driver' can sit up front :).
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be a lot of fun, I have imagined a Chariot release, with its own stablemaster skill line added (other than stamina, capacity, speed to the horse, there would be the "Chariot" one).

In short it's a chariot you can optionally attach to the mount (use chariot or not) and the chariot is in the theme of the mount, classic chariots to classic horses, dwemer chariot to dwemer mounts and so on.

The chariot skills would be expensive, at least double of normal skills and at 20 you can transport one player, at 40 two players, at 60 three players (plus yourself always riding the mount of course).

You can set "open to all", allowing any players to get in (lol, this would be so funny), or set to "friend only", or even "none" just to sport the chariot if in no mood to give rides.

When you dismount obviously all dismount, if a passenger want to dismount can do that the same as it's usually done on mounts and get down. When the chariot jumps as you jump on the horse the people inside have a strong jolt, this is lol.

This is pretty much useless of course, it's just for fun and would be actually funny to see the chariots around and people on them, this idea always makes me smile.
    It may be useful for ppl questing together I guess, I can imagine raids heading into the trials all together in chariots for the lols.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    I have mention about such mounts months ago, but yea it would be awesome to have such. Especially there are mammoths in the game as mobs.
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • Castiel_Silvermist
    Castiel_Silvermist
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I always wanted to see a war chariot, with one character driving, and the other shooting arrows/spells... it would be totally a thing for imperial characters, right? Right??

This would be pretty cool in PvP...but even PvE this would be a blast!
    GM of The Order of the Stars
    PC: NA
    Castiel Silvermist -- Stamblade DPS (AD) Wood elf
    Valokiloren -- Templar healer (AD) Dark elf
    Vidia -- Mag Sorc (AD) Breton

• sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    soonTM
  • NavalOffisah
    NavalOffisah
    ✭✭✭
    Inb4lock due to 3 year old thread necro
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to put this thread down, as it seemed to have died some time ago. At this time we'd like to try and keep Draugr threads from roaming around the front page, pushing down newer and more lively threads.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.