The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game unplayable since the CWC (PS4 EU)

Rak_am
Rak_am
✭✭✭
Zenimax,

When will you solve the different problems of your game?
- infinite loadings anywhere ... => forced to reboot the game
- massive lag in all the dungeons and raids
- DLC dungeons not available with eso + (now you have to buy them in addition to being subscribed ???)
- guild chat that disappears when you go on it
- completely unplayable pvp

It might be time to react no? Or at least having:
1 - the decency to give your community news about the deployment of a future patch
2 - to tell your stupid technical support that it is useless to open its ports, delete the backup

Do you test your game before deploying a MAJ or are you incompetent at this point?
2000 crown disguise will improve the stability of your servers?

Seriously !!

Last, as an eso +, since I pay a subscription and can not take advantage of this service will I get compensation?

R.

ps : sorry i am french and my english is poor
zenimax, FIX THE GAME