Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Graphical Problems

RedKialandi
RedKialandi
✭✭
Good evening, I just have a few problems in terms of graphics. Firstly I get a weird disco-floor like animation when it rains, but not on dry land. Secondly my mouse is a glitched square with a mouse inside it, which isn't a huge deal but probably worth mentioning.
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Having exactly same issues: disco rainfall and a small persistent graphic square tag attached to my cursor on screen. Only started after after last week's CC update. Late model 2014 27" imac.
    Good evening, I just have a few problems in terms of graphics. Firstly I get a weird disco-floor like animation when it rains, but not on dry land. Secondly my mouse is a glitched square with a mouse inside it, which isn't a huge deal but probably worth mentioning.
    Edited by keto3000 on November 22, 2017 7:21AM
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I have small persistent graphic square tag in some part of my screen in differentn situations since few weeks. ZOS plz advice.
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating an issue where rain effects may cause rendering issues on Macs. Players may experience a rainbow like pattern on the ground on certain ground textures. We are currently working on a resolution and hope to have it resolved in a future update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    yvfpj4d4soly.jpg

xztgrvaaazpd.jpg

ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We are currently investigating an issue where rain effects may cause rendering issues on Macs. Players may experience a rainbow like pattern on the ground on certain ground textures. We are currently working on a resolution and hope to have it resolved in a future update.

Any chance you will address this bug as well: small persistent graphic square tag attached to my cursor on screen?

Started same time as the disco rain bug. (Might be related to High sierra update on macs?)

Regards,
    keto
    Edited by keto3000 on November 22, 2017 9:01AM
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay