The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

QUEE for DUNGEON FINDER

MakoFore
MakoFore
✭✭✭✭✭
- quee for dungeon finder - vet ROM pledge as DPS
- get alert- dungeon is ready
- port in- and the dungeon is half done- half the bosses are dead
- either way - i get kicked- or leave the group- i then have to wait 15 minutes to quee again??!?! when ZOS has put me in a dungeon where i can't even finish the *** pledge??

its so stupid its embarrassing - it s a piece of broken programming and logic that is rarely seen in the private sector- good enough to be some kind of government service, an endless loop of logic and time wasting where noone takes responsiblity- and nobody fixes anything.
Well seeing as Zos forums are now essentially complaint forums- PLEASE FIX THIS STUPID FEATURE
its been 4 years FFS!

give people the option- if they join random- then they get put into the list that helps out unfinished dungeons, but when u quee for a pledge dungeon- u shouldn't be penalised for it cos the finder puts u into a group with people who can't finish.

its like going to a restaurant- asking for a table for 2- getting seated at a table for 8 who have ordered the buffet- then upon refusing and walking out- being made to pay for the bill and the parking. why havent u fixed such an obvious and stupid bug?!?!
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i get an hour to play each day- maybe 3 days a week. when I'm spending most of that time being penalised by the *** group finder in so many ways- for a service i pay 15 bucks a *** month to- MORE THAN I PAY NETFLIX!!! than u can bet i deserve to complain and be heard about it.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you queue into a dungeon group that has already killed bosses required for your pledge quest you should get the kill credit immediately upon entering the dungeon. If it is implemented to where this only works if you queue in to a group using the activity finder then there isn't even any way to abuse it.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not broken, it's working as intended. It sucks getting put into a group that is almost finished but that's just how it functions.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried spelling queue correctly. You can use que for short.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

Que?
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Que?

Yes, like that!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Que?
    agree.gif
    Whenever i see someone use que as a short for queue i automatically go to my (somewhat rudimentary) Spanish in my head.

Are those two additional letters really that much of a chore to type?
    confused24.gif
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    K
    Sorry couldn’t resist
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Que?

Don't be stepping on my snarky comment with your own snark.

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Que?

Don't be stepping on my snarky comment with your own snark.

I will snark and you will enjoy it :D
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, you should get credit if your group manages to finish.

You do with quests, same should apply to pledges. Personally I finish the group and then requeue and dump the new group once I get the remaining boss done. Slack I know, but hey that's the game.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe the OP was trying to spell Queequeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5r3g5zhKIM
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Zimbugga
    Zimbugga
    ✭✭✭
    It's rare to me get dungeon which is half done. If I understand right: You search pledges with random dungeon finder? Why? I understand if you want do daily random dungeon, but if dungeon is hald done: it's easy experience to you. You said somethin about "bad team". It's your price using random dungeon finder. Try tell your team what to do. There are sometimes someone, who can learn something new from you.

Long queue is DPS problem, because there are SO many DPS. Have you tried other roles? It's worth it.

Only if you leave dungeon, you must wait 15 minutes to next queue.
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's these things called "guilds". They have lots of people that are probably waiting to run daily pledges too. If that doesn't work, then you may want to ask "friends". Random dungeon queue is random...Nothing ZoS can do about that.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    like 7/10 randoms I'm back filled into failed groups no matter what role, usually dlc
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    MakoFore wrote: »
    - either way - i get kicked- or leave the group-

I don't get this part. Why do you get kicked? Right after you port? Because of low CP?

The 15min penalty is only for 1 character by the way, so you could just switch chars. Try playing a tank to become the king of the group finder.
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know it's annoying. Happened to me many times I even opened a topic about lover the penalty for leaving the group and fix the pledge thing. Nothing happened yet.

Fastest way is to ask guildmates and, or people in undaunted towns, cities rather than using the group finder.

It's still broken but nothing we can do about.
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    If you queue into a dungeon group that has already killed bosses required for your pledge quest you should get the kill credit immediately upon entering the dungeon. If it is implemented to where this only works if you queue in to a group using the activity finder then there isn't even any way to abuse it.
    This is not very smart. At some point, you could have two people inside the dungeon, amd one in Wayrest selling all bosses killed and pledge done. Yes because a dungeon does not end even if the activity is completed. So according to your thought if I enter a dungeon where they killed everything I should get it completed as well in a second. Imagine how easily this would allow ppl to farm and sell tramsumation crystals, undaunted keys, and so on.

With tha being said, you are not queuing for a pledge. You are in line for a dungeon.

True, I would like
    1. The option to decide whether to enter an half done dungeon or not.
    2. People not being able to queue up as everything.
    3. Groups made with a variation in their level as small as possible. CP 690s should not play with low levels. The latter can't leran the mechanics.
    4. People to know the mechanics.
    5. People to avoid going veterans when they only do heavy attacks.
    6. Groups to be automatically disbanded after N deaths or N people leaving.
    7. To avoid being grouped again with the same group that i just left/got kicked from.
    8. To avoid being grouped with people in my ignore list.
    9. Non CP prevented from entering DLC dungeons.
    10. A grouping tool for normal trials.

Something many dont know is that they implemented 15 mins ban from queue for whoever gets kicked because otherwise by queuing up immediately, you would end up in the same dungeon again.

I haven't seen any kind of improvement in the grouping tool since months. It feels like ZOS ain't much interested in it.
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make pledges for last boss only. Everybody happy.
  • Motherball
    Motherball
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haquor wrote: »

Tank lfg, final boss only.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else deliberately reading, "Quee" as a name for the mild amusement factor? Or is that just the sleep deprivation seeping in?

Anyway, players who fish through the queue for sufficiently high level players, and slap others with a logout timer are a bane.

The timer was originally implemented because players were on the other end of it, jumping in, deciding the group wasn't up to snuff, bailing, and immediately re-queuing. (Or re-queuing repeatedly to get the pledge and random dungeon out of the way at the same time.) But, of course, now, it fires off the other way round, with players legitimately trying to run a dungeon, and getting booted.
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motherball wrote: »
    Haquor wrote: »
    Tank lfg, final boss only.
    We dont need a tank for this.
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just finish the half done dungeon, then solo the missing bosses on normal. or queue as tank for norm dungeon.

if you completed vet hm condition on final boss, you still get hm reward after doing the rest on norm.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not broken, it's working as intended. It sucks getting put into a group that is almost finished but that's just how it functions.

ya mean ‘stuck on the boss’ xD
  • pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    MakoFore wrote: »
    - quee for dungeon finder - vet ROM pledge as DPS
    - get alert- dungeon is ready
    - port in- and the dungeon is half done- half the bosses are dead
    - either way - i get kicked- or leave the group- i then have to wait 15 minutes to quee again??!?! when ZOS has put me in a dungeon where i can't even finish the *** pledge??

its so stupid its embarrassing - it s a piece of broken programming and logic that is rarely seen in the private sector- good enough to be some kind of government service, an endless loop of logic and time wasting where noone takes responsiblity- and nobody fixes anything.
    Well seeing as Zos forums are now essentially complaint forums- PLEASE FIX THIS STUPID FEATURE
    its been 4 years FFS!

give people the option- if they join random- then they get put into the list that helps out unfinished dungeons, but when u quee for a pledge dungeon- u shouldn't be penalised for it cos the finder puts u into a group with people who can't finish.

its like going to a restaurant- asking for a table for 2- getting seated at a table for 8 who have ordered the buffet- then upon refusing and walking out- being made to pay for the bill and the parking. why havent u fixed such an obvious and stupid bug?!?!

Very annoying, please ZOS fix broken things first before adding new stuff.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What about the people stuck in that dungeon? They have their right to finish the dungeon just as you do yours to get your pledge done - and they need replacements for that. The penalty is working as intended, giving you incentive to stay and at least try to help.

I do agree they need to just make it that you get pledge auto complete for missed bosses after getting into unfinished dungeon. Doesn't even make any sense that it doesn't already work that way, you get full credit for randoms just for killing last boss, but for pledges you gotta re-kill the missed bosses which is just silly.
    Edited by Magdalina on January 15, 2018 10:39PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    What about the people stuck in that dungeon? They have their right to finish the dungeon just as you do yours to get your pledge done - and they need replacements for that. The penalty is working as intended, giving you inventive to stay and at least try to help.

I do agree they need to just make it that you get pledge auto complete for missed bosses after getting into unfinished dungeon. Doesn't even make any sense that it doesn't already work that way, you get full credit for randoms just for killing last boss, but for pledges you gotta re-kill the missed bosses which is just silly.
    This, if you use the finder, random or specific dungeon and come to an half done dungeon you should get pledge even if just helped on last boss, as its the finder you can not game this, it would give an initiative to try to carry an weak group trough.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear if u fisnisha partial dugeon on pledge you can go back in again and just kill other bosses and get credit
    Maybe so.eone can confirm.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    firedrgn wrote: »
    I hear if u fisnisha partial dugeon on pledge you can go back in again and just kill other bosses and get credit
    Maybe so.eone can confirm.
    You can, if you replace fake healer on darkshade 2 or fake tank on BC2 on last boss you can do it in hard mode then do it again as normal for 2 keys. However usually its an weak group so you can not manage HM.
    I say HM is overrated anyway outside of achievements or bonuses. the extra key is running an normal on alt as an healer or tank. That annoys me if groups doing easy vet dungeons flawlessly up to last boss then don't do HM even if requested rather some DD agro boss.
    Granted had they asked for no death run I would respected it, if we had some wipes before I would not ask, going non HM after two wipes is also fair. if not don't ask for jewelry or helmet :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like getting put into vet pledges on the last boss because I can do hardmode, go back in and kill the previous bosses on normal, and it still counts for beating it on vet hardmode.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |