The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Workaround for PvP long loading screens (partial)

mdylan2013
mdylan2013
✭✭✭✭✭
I have worked out a small workaround for the current long loading screens in pvp when you die.

You need to travel to your guest campaign, you can do that whilst dead, it then takes you to your alliance home base. It's not AS annoying as having to completely reboot.

You can then go back to your original campaign
PS4/EU
CP-1300+
PSN - LookoutLuke
15 Max level toons
PVE/PVP
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The PvP loading screens on PS4 are probably worse than ever - and NOT dependent on server load. I just entered Vivec and all fractions were only on 33%. I wanted to travel to the first castle and immediately received an endless loading screen. After 15 minutes I killed the game and rebooted. What a mess this game did become...
    Options
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The PvP loading screens on PS4 are probably worse than ever - and NOT dependent on server load. I just entered Vivec and all fractions were only on 33%. I wanted to travel to the first castle and immediately received an endless loading screen. After 15 minutes I killed the game and rebooted. What a mess this game did become...

Why do you wait 15 minutes before deciding to kill the game and restart?, Cyrodiil right now is buggered, save yourself 13 minutes and kill the game after 2 minutes instead....
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But then you're at the gates and forced to ride for 10 min or get an endless load screen again. I think force closing and picking up where you choose to travel to is faster.
    Options
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But then you're at the gates and forced to ride for 10 min or get an endless load screen again. I think force closing and picking up where you choose to travel to is faster.

But if you die you get spawned back out of cyrodiil
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
    Options
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mdylan2013 wrote: »

But if you die you get spawned back out of cyrodiil

Yeah it takes you out of pvp
    Options