The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Loading Screen in Cyrodiil Linked with New armor Set Unfathomable Darkeness?

AnviOfVai
AnviOfVai
✭✭✭✭✭
Last night I managed to get all of the Unfathomable Darkness set and I wanted to test it out in Cyrodiil however once I died I tried reviving at the castles but would get stuck in Cyrodiils loading screen. I got stuck 4 times and I had to force close the game and restart. I got pretty frustrated as you can imagine...So I logged into my other character and used her instead. Once I died and revived it loaded fine no problem....Is there a problem with this set? can anyone else try this out?
"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
DC - Templar - Tank - 160
DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's happening to everyone, nothing to do with any specific set or anything.
    Options
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never used that set and had the issue on 3 different characters. 1 in PvE and 3 different ones on PvP
    Edited by Apache_Kid on November 9, 2017 3:30PM
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think the issue is connected, or else everyone in Cyrodiil is running the brand new Unfathomable Deafness set.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, so many bugs it's virtually impossible for anyone other than ZO$ to find a definitive answer and even they struggle big time, unless you're getting loading screens every time and more than just 4 times there's no way to be sure
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was just odd the way I could log in on my other character and res fine, but with the character that had the new armor set on it would not let me res as I got stuck in a loading screen.

I have also just seen that everyone seems to be having issues with Cyrodiil so at least the Devs know about it... hopefully it will be fixed soon!!
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

Options
  • Sygil05
    Sygil05
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the set has anything to do with it - I don't have any pieces of that set, but found PVP unplayable due to the loading screens (moving between keeps and even in mid-combat). Decided to do PVE, and got an endless load screen twice in Craglorn (not even at the Belkarth Wayshrine).
    Options