The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

CtrlAltElite ---- NA based -- PvE Vet-Trial focused guild is open for recruitment!

paarthuurnaxx0207
Greetings!

We are CtrlAltElite , a NA based guild, and are opening our doors for recruitment!

About Us:
If you are tired of feeling like a number in a guild and would rather actually get to know those you are playing with, then we may be the right fit for you! We are a smaller, tight knit group of players that have migrated to ESO from one game or another. We have players from Everquest, WoW, FFXIV, GW2, and a host of others, so our mmo experience as a guild is "well-traveled". Many of us have played since beta and day one while some others have recently joined our ranks within the last year or so. We have players that play on a very casual basis as well as players that approach the game with a more "hardcore" mentality, we strive to be able to accommodate any kind of player.

What we can offer YOU
We are mainly a PvE Focused guild, with our goal being progression on new trials as they are released, as well as going back and going for competitive leader board scores. We also have a fully furnished Guild House , complete with Mundus Stones , Crafting Stations, etc! Trials are run on Friday and Saturday evenings at 9 PM EST every week. Further details on trials will be listed below or on our website.

As a guild, we have completed the following:
Sanctum Ophidia -- Normal , Vet, and Hard Mode
Hel Ra Citadel -- Normal, Vet, and Hard Mode
Aetherian Archive -- Normal, Vet, and Hard Mode
Maw of Lorkhaj -- Normal, Vet
Asylum Sanctorum -- Normal, Vet

Halls of Fabrication up next!

Trials Info
We currently have our trials split up into two "runs" depending on the day:

Friday
These are our Progression team runs. This is the highest level of PvE content that CAE has to offer and there are strict requirements to be allowed into this run. We consider our progression nights a serious occasion and go into these with a very dedicated, "ready to work" mindset. If you prefer more relaxed, goofing off runs, these would not be for you :smile: . We are approaching a full roster in terms of our progression team at the present time but if you believe yourself to be exceptional, please still apply, and if you are as amazing as you believe, we will do our best to find a way to get you in!

Saturday
These are our Leaderboard runs. We call this "Dealer's Choice" in that those who have signed up for this run via our website get to choose what the "target" is for this week. We then run whichever trial the majority of the group so chooses. While these are not on the level of our progression runs, we still do try to aim for high leaderboard scores for the week, at the VERY LEAST we aim to get a score that will stick throughout the week. Our requirements for these are a bit more lax than the progression runs, but you are still expected to be very proficient at your chosen role.

Still Interested?
You can contact me in game at Paarthuurnaxx0207if you have any particular questions. Additionally, you may apply via our website: http://ctrlaltelite.ddns.net/portal. If you apply here and just want to touch base with me, feel free to shoot me a mail/message in game as well.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

--- Paarth
Edited by paarthuurnaxx0207 on November 14, 2017 9:06PM
  • paarthuurnaxx0207
    Bump for raiding!
  • Larsay
    Larsay
    ✭✭✭
    We recently lost a long time DPS to the tides of time... getting burned out with the game. In turn we have a DPS spot open for our progression team we are looking to fill ASAP.
    Guild Leader of CtrlAltElite
    Heidi Oakheart - Nord - Dragon Knight - Trial Tank - Stormproof
    Drinda Ebonheart - Imperial - Nightblade - Trial Tank - Stormproof
    Larsay Faithhealer - Breton - Templar - Trial Healer - Stormproof
    Ingrid Winterborn - Redguard - Dragon Knight - Stamina DPS -Stormproof
    Elina Hailstorm - Bosmer - Sorcerer - Stamina DPS - Stormproof
    Gwen Stormarrow - Breton - Sorcerer - Magicka DPS - Stormproof
    Regina Lightbringer - Redguard - Templar - Stamina DPS - Stormproof

Notable Clears vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL, vAS
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still looking to fill a few spots, mostly DPS but all roles are welcome.
  • M'Hael
    M'Hael
    ✭✭
    Great program for helping those interested in endgame PVE assess their readiness and find ways to improve.
    Edited by M'Hael on November 28, 2017 10:01PM
  • paarthuurnaxx0207
    Still looking!
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Welcome to our newest member ii_david1 hope to see you in on some runs with us soon.
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Wishing all CAE members, friends and family a very Merry Christmas.
  • paarthuurnaxx0207
    Still looking to fill the last couple of spots within our progression team moving forward into 2018!
  • paarthuurnaxx0207
    Updated Application page for those wishing to join!

http://ctrlaltelite.ddns.net/page/guild-application

Merry Christmas!
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Some places still available
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent Paarthuurnaxx0207 a message in game.

I have over 860 CP, all traits master crafter. Been playing on and off since 2014.

Stam Sorc
    Stam NB
    Mag Templar

Account name is @yoohoo4411
  • Kiarraswub17_ESO
    Love the super creative guild name! I am a recently returned player who enjoyed beta and early access but took an extended break due to the initial game issues. I revisited the game due to boredom and am stoked about the intelligent direction they have gone with the game and am amazed at how polished and content-rich it has become.

I am currently playing a warden healer despite its apparent lack luster heals compared to the templar but idc because I love the class and am having a great time which will ultimately keep me engaged.

I currently play with some lower level friends which is why I really need to settle into a strong friendly guild who I can actually make meaningful progress with and enjoy more of what ESO has to offer.

Thank you for being so thorough with your recruitment post. Most fail to mention their PvP faction and other important details. I am hoping that I can set up a time to chat and get to know the group to see if I might be a decent fit for your group.

Please message me in game under @kiarrasw. Thank you for your time - I am fairly long winded sometimes lol
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Love the super creative guild name! I am a recently returned player who enjoyed beta and early access but took an extended break due to the initial game issues. I revisited the game due to boredom and am stoked about the intelligent direction they have gone with the game and am amazed at how polished and content-rich it has become.

I am currently playing a warden healer despite its apparent lack luster heals compared to the templar but idc because I love the class and am having a great time which will ultimately keep me engaged.

I currently play with some lower level friends which is why I really need to settle into a strong friendly guild who I can actually make meaningful progress with and enjoy more of what ESO has to offer.

Thank you for being so thorough with your recruitment post. Most fail to mention their PvP faction and other important details. I am hoping that I can set up a time to chat and get to know the group to see if I might be a decent fit for your group.

Please message me in game under @kiarrasw. Thank you for your time - I am fairly long winded sometimes lol

Hey thanks so much for your kind words, I have send you an in game mail :)@Onyx_Icarus
    Edited by Onyx_Icarus on January 16, 2018 2:19AM
  • Kiarraswub17_ESO
    Thanks much. I will check out your site and get the process started. Bump ;)
  • Onyx_Icarus
    We are currently looking for a tank to join our progression team, please head on over to our website and fill out an application, other roles are welcome to apply also
  • Larsay
    Larsay
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for a couple more decent tanks to add to the ranks. Experience while preferred is not required, we will teach you what you need to know as long as you are willing to learn.
    Guild Leader of CtrlAltElite
    Heidi Oakheart - Nord - Dragon Knight - Trial Tank - Stormproof
    Drinda Ebonheart - Imperial - Nightblade - Trial Tank - Stormproof
    Larsay Faithhealer - Breton - Templar - Trial Healer - Stormproof
    Ingrid Winterborn - Redguard - Dragon Knight - Stamina DPS -Stormproof
    Elina Hailstorm - Bosmer - Sorcerer - Stamina DPS - Stormproof
    Gwen Stormarrow - Breton - Sorcerer - Magicka DPS - Stormproof
    Regina Lightbringer - Redguard - Templar - Stamina DPS - Stormproof

Notable Clears vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL, vAS
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice guild got me my first vMoL clear. Certain rules are strict but still a pretty good guild. 8/10
  • Talrol
    Talrol
    ✭✭✭
    Application submitted on website.
    Edited by Talrol on February 3, 2018 5:02PM
  • stilloutparsesyou
    yal have an aussie raid time?

[swift mercy]