The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: November 10 @ 3:00pm EST"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO Live: November 10 @ 3:00pm EST. During this Friday's ESO Live, Graphics Programmer Alex Tardif will be joining us to discuss how we brought The Elder Scrolls Online to the newly-released Xbox One X console. You'll definitely want to tune in because sometime during the stream, we'll be giving away an Xbox One X Scorpio Edition to one lucky viewer!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Gina, what exactly is a Tardif?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent. Always love me some ESO Live. I'll be there.
  • TheyCallMeAces
    TheyCallMeAces
    Soul Shriven
    Any updates on the pvp load screen fix? Or are we just going to watch the chat cry for the entire eso live? Makes playing pvp horrible!!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    X Box One X you say... I'll be eagerly counting the number of times Gina and Jess say 4K. :trollface:

Will there be any hints as to if Monday's date is an important one? That Clockwork City number...
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we get an update on the infinite loading screen issues during eso live?
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, is the XBox giveaway limited to only US residents?
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning @ZOS_GinaBruno ! I'm looking forward to this today :) What will the keyword be ... "Scorpio"? "X1X1X"? "Four-Kay"? "All of this"?

We should pick a character name for whoever wins the Xbox One X, so that we know who they are when they play ESO, like an Argonian named "Sees-in-Four-Kay"
    Edited by EttinTheBreton on November 10, 2017 11:25AM
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    Also, is the XBox giveaway limited to only US residents?
    I don't believe so as they've not said any limitations anywhere.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is giving away good “stuff,” I guess “things” are looking up
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Good morning @ZOS_GinaBruno ! I'm looking forward to this today :) What will the keyword be ... "Scorpio"? "X1X1X"? "Four-Kay"? "All of this"?

We should pick a character name for whoever wins the Xbox One X, so that we know who they are when they play ESO, like an Argonian named "Sees-in-Four-Kay"

No keyword, all you have to do is participate in chat any time during the show. And everyone is eligible to win!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No keyword, all you have to do is participate in chat any time during the show. And everyone is eligible to win!
    Not to derail the momentum of eso live and the giveaway but can we at least expect some sort of acknowledgment of the awful load screens that's happening on consoles right now on eso live and perhaps an update on if something is being done or not people are starting to grow restless
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keyword should be 4k :trollface:
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chatigo ergo sum.

I chat, therefore I am.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett