The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EU/EP - Experianced roleplayer looking for a RP(and stuff) guild!

LordSylvestrion
Hey there! The title says it all. I'm an Ebonheart Pact member who mains a Dunmer DK. I'm looking for a roleplay guild on the EU servers! Can be cross-faction, however I would prefer Ebonheart Pact or at least Ebonheart Pact orginiated..
I'm looking for both a RP guild, and maybe a RP to properly call home and consider a bit of an ESO family. One that maybe also does other things than RP too, such as PVP(I point out PVP cause I love it on ESO, and almost every guild also does dungeons and all the other stuff, but I'm interested in something that can tackle that too.)

If your guild doesn't meet all my expectations that's fine. Just looking for my options! So if someone else already promoted themselves, please do leave a boop too. My username is LordSylvestrion, so you can also contact me in game.