Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ugh...Same Cyrodiil load screen art after 2 years...

PhxOldGamer68
PhxOldGamer68
✭✭✭✭
C'mon now. You put new load screen art after every DLC. Why are you not changing Cyrodiil art?
PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because PvP is an inferior part of the game
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, type in Zergling Rush in google, pretty funny.

On topic the loading screen for cyro should be.....

be367245990deeaae07ea69e965f399b.jpg
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of game art options that would be nice as alternate loading screens, like:

This guild of Undaunted PVEers showing up in Cyrodiil in their Monster helms like "We're gonna rock you like its a boss fight."
    c63ea5c5af13a33be785a59e129f9620.jpg

This group of PVPers posing before they all face off in an epic 3v3v3 that gets ruined when a zerg runs by. "We were just dueling, geez!"
    81b3cfddd912e2b6c8e35d0dc1bd56ea.jpg

This DC vs AD vs EP fight in a town center that never actually happens in those little towns because one of those factions has a long ride home.
    98739dcd44e162a6321a228fc5d7d67a.jpg

However, nothing quite beats the pure, unadultered TES IV: Oblivion nostalgia of the original Cyrodiil loading screen. I see this, and I'm back in Oblivion, coming down the Jerall mountains from Bruma or Chorrol with the song "Through the Valleys" playing.

Cyrodiil.jpg
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised they haven't put ads there as much as we are forced to watch them. :D
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally like the bright yellow sun-exposed tree leaves against the contrast of the anchor's dark stormclouds. When I witness that contrast on the drive home with actual stormclouds and trees, it's one of the only things that make me like observing nature.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This came up the last time ESO had a lot of loading screen issues and we were saying how the wallpaper section on the ESO site had some nice Cyrodiil based ones they should add in.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd prefer rather depressing graphics with some famous quotes, as a reminder for what is waiting in Cyrodiil :).

42vtGRV.jpg
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Might as well make each load screen a slideshow, might make those 10 minute load times a little more bearable
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!